bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Pirate's Treasure: An Oliver Hook Mystery

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 21, 10 12:05 AM
Search for Oliver Hook's lost treasures all around the world! Explore exciting scenes and find more clues hidden by the legendary pirate in this Hidden Object game. Begin a journey across the globe after finding a mysterious scroll containing Oliver Hook's infamous seal. Dive into The Pirate's Treasure: An Oliver Hook Mystery and take on challenging mini-games and discover awesome Hidden Objects today!

Edited on 07/21/2010 at 8:59:08 AM PST

Metamorph
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:The Pirate's Treasure: An Oliver Hook Mystery

[Post New]by Metamorph on Jul 21, 10 8:42 AM
Your font choice is weirding out on my Chrome browser, especially punctuation. BigFish doesn't usually do that. :/ See inside ( )

The Pirate's Treasure: An Oliver Hook Mystery

by bfgFlounder on Jul 21, 10 12:05 AM
Search for Oliver( Hook’s )lost treasures all around the world! Explore exciting scenes and find more clues hidden by the legendary pirate in this Hidden Object game. Begin a journey across the globe after finding a mysterious scroll containing Oliver( Hook’s) infamous seal. Dive into The (Pirate’s) (Treasure –) an Oliver Hook Mystery and take on challenging minigames and discover awesome Hidden Objects today!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 21, 10 8:54 AM
it's ok... i'm seeing it, too.... and i'm not in chrome, i'm in firefox... ???

Metamorph
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Metamorph on Jul 22, 10 8:18 AM
All better now. Thanks! (However... Echoes of the Past forum has the same issue)

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jul 22, 10 11:14 AM
i see the message as i presume it was intended. Internet Explorer here.

Go to: