bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Banana Bugs technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 21, 10 12:19 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

Re:Post any Banana Bugs technical issues here only

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 3, 12 12:03 PM
I like this game but it has become a hassle to play. Supposedly I can right-click the mouse in order to change the direction of the arrows. It only works about half the time and when it doesn't work an arrow is shot out in the wrong direction (with no left-click) and I get nailed. It's gotten to the point where I have become frustrated to the point of tears and can no longer complete the game.

It's getting worse.

I can't win. I give up.

Edited on 10/03/2012 at 12:04:58 PM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 3, 12 12:09 PM
Hi Jurinne,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. One thing that may help is to uninstall and reinstall the game. You can find information on doing that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that's not helping, you can also contact our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to look into why that's happening.

I hope that helps, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 22, 12 3:07 PM
bfgSeine wrote:Hi Jurinne,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. One thing that may help is to uninstall and reinstall the game. You can find information on doing that here on our help article:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

If that's not helping, you can also contact our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support Team</a> and they'll be happy to look into why that's happening.

I hope that helps, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Thanks for the help. I think it's my computer's mouse. I don't think it's the game at all. I think that when I hit the right side of the mouse close to where the left side is located it is clicking on the left side instead. It's a built-in mouse. I'm being more careful now and I'm having much more success.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Nov 17, 12 2:34 PM
Sorry but I've found a real glitch. On (or about) level 273 I got the parrot as a weapon. I put it on a line as usual and the bugs walked by it and flew by it and it never zapped any of them. The parrot actually walked behind one bug and in front of another at the same time. I'm not saying the bugs were near the parrot - they were right on top of it and it just kept walking. I watched it for awhile and it never did a thing but walk back and forth.

I played another level and this time the parrot worked correctly. I think this is a glitch in the game and as I play this game a lot I don't want this to happen again.

[Post New]by hyprmut on Feb 16, 13 10:41 PM
I have had an issue with the parrot as well. If you clear the last bug but also get the parrot bonus at the same time the parrot tries to activate. However, all you get is a "too close" error since there are no bugs. The only fix is to go back to the main menu and then back into the level. Starting a level over after after having won it is very frustrating.

Very addictive and fun game.

Go to: