bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Restaurant Rush technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 21, 10 12:20 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:Post any Restaurant Rush technical issues here only

[Post New]by Mamalita on Jul 21, 10 6:53 PM
How do you get the resolution to reset to normal?
This is the first game I've had that doesn't automatically reset to the proper resolution.

It appears to be only Internet Explorer that is being affected. I've changed and reset the resolution in the Control Panel several times now. I have also unchecked and rechecked the compatibility button on Internet Tools. What do I try now?

My daughter found out what was wrong. Under the Page tab, there is a zoom part. Somehow, it was set at 150 percent. Now it is back to 100 percent.

Edited on 07/22/2010 at 2:18:47 PM PST

Rinnb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Rinnb on May 30, 13 2:40 AM
Hi,

I've got the iPad version and I can get to day 21 on pacific islands and no new restaurants pop up, it just sits on the main level screen with the shop and the market 'under construction' and I have no option to do anything else. Please help!

[Post New]by Funkybrew75 on Jun 13, 13 4:53 PM
I'm having the same problem as Rinnb. Except I'm on a different day... but same problem with no restaurant to play and "under construction" on both stores. Can't seem to get past this? Help!

[Post New]by Tangerines on Jul 10, 13 12:40 PM
I'm playing on my iPhone.
I'm having the same issues where market and mall are under construction but unable to play or click in any restaurants.

Thanks

[Post New]by Tangerines on Aug 16, 13 5:32 PM
I actually uninstalled and reinstalled the game and have not had the construction bug come up again.
Now I'm having another issue in which I cannot serve my customers completed dishes.
This makes them upset and they leave. I cannot complete the level like this.

[Post New]by Gigwhis on Aug 29, 13 4:55 AM
I am having an issue with the same issue under construction with no restaurants to play. What is the fix? If it can't be fixed, I want a refund.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 16, 14 4:10 AM
I cant imagine that anyone's going to see this...ever! LOL because I have personally just picked the game back up again for the first time in I think 5 years (sometime in 2008) but just in case:
Whenever I am on the start screen, there is a long delay of up to 2 full minutes before anything can be done. Its not really frozen, its just that the menus don't fully load. Only on the start screen & when I go there either before or after playing or maybe sometimes While playing because of this game's questionable rules about replaying levels.

Just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone has an idea.

[Post New]by XandraSkye on Jun 29, 14 8:22 AM
Here it is 2014 and I am having same problem trying to play second area. No restaurant to choose. I thought I might have to purchase it but there isn't even an option for that!

EDIT: so, I went back to the game and created a new profile and I was very careful to read everything. There is a message about what happens if you lose a level and for some reason that made me wonder if that was the problem? So, I started playing and made sure I did not lose a level and I was able to move on this time.

Edited on 06/29/2014 at 2:48:35 PM PST

cant get past the profile screen

[Post New]by Dragonflies8 on Sep 24, 14 11:00 AM
Ever since I downloaded iOS 8 I cannot get past the profile screen as it freezes up. Anyone else have the same issue and have a resolute? Many thanks!

iOS8 problem

[Post New]by pyonpyon on Sep 30, 14 12:46 AM
Ever since updating my iPad 3 to iOS8, the game no longer gets past the player name entry screen. I've tried all the usual things - reinstalling the app, rebooting, clearing the cache, etc. A fix would be much appreciated, since I love this game!

Edited on 09/30/2014 at 12:47:26 AM PST

Go to: