gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Restaurant Rush - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jul 21, 10 1:09 AM
The follow up game to Burger Rush. I played this demo after buying Burger Rush as a DD a short time ago. I don't think I'd pay full price to have another game so much like Burger Rush, but I'm glad to get it at DD pricing .

donnasm
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

Re:Restaurant Rush - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by donnasm on Jul 21, 10 4:03 AM
This is one of my favorite games - much better than Burger Rush. I play it over and over trying to better my scores. It is one of those games I play when I need to destress. It starts out easy and gets progressively more difficult. It does involve a bit of strategy - should I use my coins for better recipes, to upgrade the fry and drink machine, get desserts or juke box music. For $2.99 you can't go wrong.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jul 21, 10 5:20 AM
I've been playing it several hours now, and I like it.

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Jul 21, 10 8:12 AM
I've had this game since May '08 and really enjoy it. I've replayed it a few times over the years. I love buying the different recipes, improving the quality of the ingredients and songs for the juke box, etc. They make for interesting strategy aspects to the game.

I give this game . One of my all-time favorites and at DD price, I highly recommend you try the demo if you haven't already. See if its your cup of tea.

ilikegame
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by ilikegame on Jul 21, 10 11:38 AM
fun game! I'm glad that I bought it at $2.99 today.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Jul 21, 10 8:27 PM
Looks like the same kind of gameplay as Pizza Chef (which I'm still enjoying).

This is a match-3 to heat up the stove so that you can cook the items to serve the customers-type game, yes?

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Jul 21, 10 9:10 PM
No, you're collecting enough of each of the ingredients to make the dishes on the menu. You are able to buy recipes that produce more expensive dishes, upgrade the value of the ingredients, improve the efficiency and quality of the ice tea machine and the soup machine, provide desserts to calm customers down, plus have appropriate music to make your customers happier.

[Post New]by flutterby_dee on Jul 22, 10 11:44 PM
I bought this game as the DD, and I'm really enjoying it. I decided not to buy Burger Rush after playing the demo, but I'm certainly enjoying Restaurant Rush more. Maybe the appeal is as simple as I enjoy playing more when "cooking" more complex things than burgers? I'm not sure, but at the DD price it gets the from me!

[Post New]by FloridaGirl7264 on Jul 27, 10 9:25 AM
I love this game! I got addicted to it the first time I played. Definitely worth the money. I agree that there is a bit of strategy to this game and found out my mistakes in the first run through. (I got stuck and there was no way to fix it.) I give this game

[Post New]by pearlofgr8price on Nov 26, 10 9:40 PM
This is a lot like coffee rush, but a little better graphics and story line.

CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on Nov 30, 11 10:25 AM

Great fun! This one really keeps you on your toes.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 16, 14 4:24 AM
Something interesting about this game is that yesterday I began playing it again for the first time in at least 3.5 years. It just kind of was looking at me, asking to be played, & its very replayable. There are next to no TM games anymore so Restaurant Rush really scratched my itch.

There are a heck of a lot of upgrades to be gotten in this game. I might go as far as to say over 100 and that is - wow! Astonishing.

There are a few different ending possibilities - very cool.

I will say that despite all of the fun & how there is so much to do, there are 2 drawbacks:
#1: if you don't spend your tokens wisely you literally cannot complete the game...!
#2: LEVELS CANNOT BE REPLAYED!!! What the heck is that??

So those are 2 aspects of the game that youmight want to take into consideration - those might really irk some players.

Go to: