mystine
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Help at end of game!

[Post New]by mystine on Jul 21, 10 1:20 AM
Im very close to the end but epiphany keeps saying she has to get to the train controls.....when i go there she says uts missing 3 levers.....I looked in the walkthrough and didnt see anything about 3 levers but it said after the train control mini game you go to the observatory and shoot couplings
to disconnect the caboose.....i have the loaded gun but cant see where to shoot....when i click hint she just says she has to get to the train controls.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

Re:Help at end of game!

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 21, 10 2:30 AM
There are three hidden objects scenes you have to find and play through so you get three dragon heads. Those are the levels Epiphany claims she needs. Once you place them, you'll run through a 'Simon says' mini-game that will rise the speed of the train and switch tracks for it. Then you'll have to disconnect the caboose and get off.

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Jul 21, 10 10:41 AM
Alot of people are having trouble with this part of the game.
But the three places to find the dragon levers are in the dining car hidden object scene,chemistry lab hidden object scene and the bedroom where the trap door is hidden object scene.After finding the three dragon levers,go to the front of the train and put them in the puzzle.It is a simon says solution,but it goes 1- 1,2-1,2,3-1,2,3,4-1,2,3,4,5.-------one is top right------two & three are on bottom left-----four is top left-----five is bottom right.

[Post New]by Forgitit on Jul 27, 11 7:03 AM
This is where I am stuck also. For the life of me, I can not find the main bedroom again. I know from the screen shots in the walkthrough that I have been there before, but how do I get there now? Any help is appreciated.

[Post New]by Forgitit on Jul 27, 11 7:31 AM
Ok. I found it. I must have been really tired last night when I was looking for it. Thanks all.

Go to: