sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Since this game is thumbs down The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World is released

[Post New]by sassylassie on Jul 21, 10 4:05 AM
This one so far is showing a little more promise than its predecessor, but the first one was awesome as well. This second installment I am enjoying very much playing. Total Eclipse rocks in this one as well. Going back to it and playing. Happy gaming.

Re:Since this game is thumbs down The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World is released

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jul 21, 10 5:20 AM
A 1 hour demo of a good game sure beats 3 clunkers in a row any day.

plutiman21
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Since this game is thumbs down The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World is released

[Post New]by plutiman21 on Jul 21, 10 6:37 AM
I haven't been able to find Clockwork Man - is it on Big Fish?? If so I must be looking in the wrong place - please can you tell me where to find it. Many thanks.

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

[Post New]by djrum525 on Jul 21, 10 7:00 AM
Hi plutiman21, BF does not have this game. I had to check this one out too. It's offered by another game company. I'm sure you could google it and find it.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 21, 10 10:08 AM
Hello Fishies!

Since this is the Game Forum for The Pirate's Treasure: An Oliver Hook Mystery, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread.

But it looks like a discussion on The Clockwork Man has already been started over in the Chit-Chat Corner, so feel free to jump in on the discussion here.

Happy posting!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: