doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

stinkeroo

[Post New]by doctorgood on Jul 21, 10 4:16 AM
WOW! BFG!......c'mon.......3rd stinkeroo in a row? How could you! I've been defending you against the onslaught of the barbarians by telling them how many good games we have had lately but they're getting harder and harder to fight off. I need a little help here quick! Find a good one soon or I fear that all will be lost!
your most loyal liege,
Dr.good

jenny1983
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
488 Posts

Re:stinkeroo

[Post New]by jenny1983 on Jul 21, 10 5:09 AM
I count this as the 4th in a row ...

cll026497
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cll026497 on Jul 21, 10 5:18 AM
Sigh I am so disappointed I am just beyound words,,,,,,,

[Post New]by heatherington on Jul 21, 10 5:29 AM
Better than Wizard of Oz and that one yesterday but not good enough I'm afraid. Too many stupid mini games, not enough hidden object scenes. Story? Plot?

sitecer
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by sitecer on Jul 21, 10 7:34 AM
I have to agree with everyone, this is just another one of those games that is not worth the time it take to download. Better luck tomorrow

gojo55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by gojo55 on Jul 21, 10 7:50 AM
15 min. and then goodby to that one. It is not worth to get uppset about.
And Jenny 1983,, it is the 4th........
Let's see tomorrow :-)

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 21, 10 7:50 AM
well, as i have already taken the time to DL i will try it out anyway...

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Jul 21, 10 9:04 AM
jenny1983 wrote:I count this as the 4th in a row ...

YUP! I stand corrected. Thank you.
Dr.good

TinkerOne
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by TinkerOne on Jul 21, 10 9:38 AM
Not a buy OR a finish the DL-- 20 min and I was done and uninstalled, sorry BF .

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Jul 21, 10 10:39 AM
I don't need to buy a good game every single day, but to not even have the option because of the terrible game choice? (I know there are hundreds of other games to choose from, but I've been buying them longer than I've been posting, so I've been through quite a lot of them! lol) Sheesh.

[Post New]by ladyniteowl on Jul 21, 10 1:24 PM
poor programming white screen on the mini game. Maybe its time to find another service. any suggestions?

blm50
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by blm50 on Jul 21, 10 4:42 PM
Is this how they plan to cut down of the umber of free games they have to give out every mont? It sure is working for me......At least twice a week could we have a game that's worth playing???? I'm really disappointed.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 21, 10 5:24 PM
ladyniteowl wrote:poor programming white screen on the mini game. Maybe its time to find another service. any suggestions?

it only happens when you click on the arrow... for those puzzles, you have to use... the keyboard!

always have to figure out why, so i went back in and, yeah, that pretty much did it... but if i used the keyboard, it worked...

Ninui2
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Ninui2 on Jul 21, 10 5:57 PM
Bad graphics again? What's up?

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Jul 21, 10 10:35 PM
Oh God, one more stinkaroo. Shut it down after 5 minutes.

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Jul 21, 10 11:16 PM
I made it past my second year and now after this month I think I might have to go elsewhere. The quality of games they are giving us now is really bad. Is it the game makers or what.

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Jul 22, 10 3:12 PM
rhorho wrote:I made it past my second year and now after this month I think I might have to go elsewhere. The quality of games they are giving us now is really bad. Is it the game makers or what.

It is the game makers. They think that they can take years-old technology, slap some terrible sorta-photo-realistic images together, add a poorly written story, and voila! A hit game! What they fail to realize is that consumers are being flooded with these awful games. We want fun and innovative ideas, not the same old stuff rehashed over and over. Big Fish has said that they only can provide what developers make, but I do wish they would be more selective sometimes.

Go to: