bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 3, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ forum

[Post New]by tictacsix on Nov 4, 08 1:46 AM
From what I can remember, Put the cursor over the ripped area and click it. A gem will pop out.

[Post New]by rox313 on Nov 4, 08 2:54 AM
i am having a problem with my download. the welcome screen pops up and then goes black. i can't evem get to enter my name. can someone help?

lorgran
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by lorgran on Nov 4, 08 3:05 AM
jef.. click on the chair filling, ull get a peace of that cutton thing, put cutton over wine glass in inventory and then cutton over the board in inventory.

lorgran
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by lorgran on Nov 4, 08 4:07 AM
on the left side by the stairs there is a crack in a wall, use the crop on it, and ull get a ball, use hammer on ball and ull get a jewel, put jewel on the glue and ull get it opened.

[Post New]by colorsplash on Nov 4, 08 8:40 AM
I like this game !! Great artwork...good times. love being able to store hints!!
This is a great buy...but I'll let u know more after I play a few more stages

Divaaa
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by Divaaa on Nov 4, 08 8:16 PM
Hi Fishie's,,, just finishe'd the game, Loved it, graphic's were great, love'd being able to store hint's can't wait to play it again,,,, G-night to the pond, catch y'all tommorrow,,Divaaa

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Nov 6, 08 6:13 AM
Nice game, I bought this one. I did not buy the CW game and I really did want to like it. I just could not see most of the tiny and near invisible objects in that first game. Buckingham Palace also has tiny objects but I only found about three that I could not see. In two different locations, the Heart was on a same or similar colored background and I had to use a full hint to find them. A blue Shovel was on a blue background in another scene. I didn't see the shovel but I realized after using the hint that I might have seen it had I put my nose to the screen. The only other problem I had was that it was hard to see the black silhouettes on that dark blue background, I wasted a couple of hints on that.

All in all, I really enjoyed the game and am now playing it a second time. Much better than the first. I wish they could redo the Civil War game and make the objects clearer. Love the historical info in both games.

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Nov 6, 08 9:52 AM
Nice game but not long enough. I was through in a few hours and I am slow at games.

[Post New]by kingcrab07 on Nov 8, 08 4:34 PM
didnt like this game as much as others too short good idea

[Post New]by prudygay on Nov 13, 08 9:28 AM
I have tried to download this game four times with no success. Would love to try it out but it will not work. I get the first screen where you choose a player, and then the screen slowly fades to black. I can hear the music and when I click on the screen I get the message "Access violation 0x00420181 tried to read from 0x00000008 program terminated.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 13, 08 10:36 AM
prudygay wrote:I have tried to download this game four times with no success. Would love to try it out but it will not work. I get the first screen where you choose a player, and then the screen slowly fades to black. I can hear the music and when I click on the screen I get the message "Access violation 0x00420181 tried to read from 0x00000008 program terminated.

Hi Prudygay- welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. You should contact tech support via the box on the lower right

[Post New]by friomm on Nov 16, 08 8:28 PM
I am in the garden, have hung a birdhouse and filled it with bird seed but it keeps telling me that the kingfisher needs more enticement. I have only cork screw, a bottle of wine and an inkwell, none of which seem to interest him in the lest.

I don't see anything else to do...help please

lmdtld36
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by lmdtld36 on Nov 20, 08 1:51 PM
Hay i am in the throne room and have done all but get that gem to pop out of chair...HELP!!! my cursor NEVER turns blue on the chair..i have tore the chair and have not inventory left but to get the gem out of chair.. any suggestions?????PLEASE HELP!!!

[Post New]by raeraebabe on Nov 24, 08 4:41 PM
Yeah, I agree, I am stuck at gems (epilogue) Is there something we're missing? Did you ever find out?

cocamp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cocamp on Jan 20, 09 5:12 PM
I got a warning from my Kaspersky virus protection that this "program contains the Trojan virus and cannot be deleted" ????? I immediately deleted it without playing it but the icon will not leave my desktop, even when right clicking it. Has anyone else gotten such a warning?

Debi049
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Debi049 on Apr 16, 09 2:46 PM
I am stuck in the Queen's Chambers. And Can't get any farther. I know i need to do something with candelabra but the candle will not fit and the lighter will not light. Help please

[Post New]by impunkinsmommy on Apr 26, 09 2:13 PM
I need help!!! I am stuck on the birds nest puzzle. I have put the seed in the chinese feeder, but i can't find where to put it at to get the bird out of the nest. Please help me!!! Thanks!!!

[Post New]by impunkinsmommy on Apr 26, 09 2:14 PM
Debi049 wrote:I am stuck in the Queen's Chambers. And Can't get any farther. I know i need to do something with candelabra but the candle will not fit and the lighter will not light. Help please

use the knife to cut the candle, and then put it in the holder, then light it.

[Post New]by 1caver on Apr 26, 09 5:51 PM
impunkinsmommy wrote:I need help!!! I am stuck on the birds nest puzzle. I have put the seed in the chinese feeder, but i can't find where to put it at to get the bird out of the nest. Please help me!!! Thanks!!!

Go to: