tallrice
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

2 achievements left (other than the gramophone)

[Post New]by tallrice on Apr 9, 18 10:01 AM
"find a way into the city"... anyone figure out how to earn this one?

"try every door as often as possible" ... I thought this was in the maze, but nothing seemed to happen. anyone?

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:2 achievements left (other than the gramophone)

[Post New]by jaldeer on Apr 9, 18 12:42 PM
Ok, "Find a way into the city" is the Dungeon mini-game right after the fight on chapter 1, page 5 & it's like the title says, you have to do this quickly. I didn't look at the map & I paused the game when I would need to see where I need to go & on the "Try every door as often as possible" is at the beginning of the game, chapter 1, page 3, BEFORE getting the fire extinguisher, you have to go up to that door the the Pendulum House & keep clicking on the first 2 buttons till the achievement comes up. Once you grab the fire extinguisher, you can't get the achievement. Hope this helps. Good luck!

tallrice
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by tallrice on Apr 10, 18 8:11 AM
thanks! huge help!

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Apr 11, 18 3:52 AM
You're welcome!

tallrice
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by tallrice on Apr 11, 18 8:01 AM
I got the explorer for the dungeon maze, but can't seem to get the one below that.

I've finished the maze without touching the map and in the fewest steps possible (using the most direct routes and backtracking as few times as possible and hardly pausing to switch from one arrow to the other) but still nothing.

how quickly do you need to finish it?

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Apr 13, 18 12:51 AM
I didn't time myself. I took a screen shot of the maze solution using ctrl+printscreen, brought it up on paint, & I paused the game when I needed to see where I needed to go. That was my 2nd time playing that mini-game, so, I knew where to go. I took too long the 1st time, so, I didn't get it, I had saved my game before I started, so, I put my game back, & tried it again, & I got it. If it's in the Extras, you could practice it there first, then try it in the game. Hope you get the achievement! Good luck!

Edited on 04/13/2018 at 12:51:46 AM PST

Go to: