Troll done!

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Apr 9, 18 2:18 PM
It is so had to make achievements, so I am glad to get dice ones except of the dragon.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

Re:Troll done!

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 9, 18 2:40 PM
Congrats!! He beat me 3/3 today!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 9, 18 2:43 PM
As you play against the Troll and Dragon, the achievements become more difficult to get mostly because of the coinage required to play rounds you lose.

So ...... when a player has achieved Tough as a Troll! or Dragon Fighter .... it is an occasion for much celebration.

Congrats!

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Apr 9, 18 2:48 PM
Congrats!!

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Apr 14, 18 3:20 PM
Thank you!
The dragon today beat me once only, yesterday three times.
Because of the generous events I am able to spend the coins.

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 14, 18 3:41 PM
Haha I got to the 1/2 way mark on the dragon mainly cause I really wanted the hopping Tiger egg & was having no luck on the wheel but then boom I got to the 1/2 way mark 40 something, was playing 3 games twice a day I when I lost cause it was so expensive & you get nothing towards the achievement if you lose. Then finally won the egg on the wheel after all, Since I'm already 1/2 way there I will eventually finish but right now I have stopped & am saving my coins for game play everything seems to increase quite a bit & I'm still in lower lvls so I'll prob work on achievements like that once I hit the end content will give me something to do lol not that will be anytime soon but good to have future goals

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 14, 18 4:04 PM
_TJ_ There is an achievement,"Market Master" where you have to buy items.
i.e.It can be on a friends wish list but it is showing red.You can buy the item with diamonds (if you have them).
I have found this achievement is much easier when you are at the lower levels with only a limited inventory as you are less likely to have some of the items your friends need.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 14, 18 4:25 PM
Or to open zoom zones. Only 3 gems for a lot of them, if you don't have the required item to open them.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 14, 18 5:54 PM
The most economical way to purchase items toward Market Master is to purchase Pet Medallions when crafting Simple Pet food.

If you do not have the required 5 for crafting the pet food, you get the option to purchase them at 1 diamond each -- cheapest item to purchase in the game.

Sooooo, during regular play .... when the DQs asked me to craft some item, I started to craft Simple Pet Food ..... eventually, I ran out of Pet Medallions and needed to purchase them to craft again.

Along the way, I also got Pet Medallions for the DQ completion, so I was not needing to buy them all the time.

It didn't take long to get Market Master....... in addition, along the way, I got Food Frenzy:

Food Frenzy
1. Craft 10 pet foods – 1 diamond
2. Craft 100 pet foods – 5 diamonds
3. Craft 1000 pet foods – 10 diamonds

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Apr 14, 18 9:12 PM
Kudos and well done!

Go to: