Question about new Update for game & looking for a Tangerine Stickfish

[Post New]by stellasofie on Apr 9, 18 7:53 PM
Noticed there's an Update to make things run more smoothly, will that delete my progress if I do it or will my game keep me in my current place & won't change? Also searching for Tangerine Stickfish, had it once & lost it. Love this game, played the original way back in the day when it 1st came out. I was younger & so was my memory bank, this new installment is fun but I'm finding it a bit harder to keep track of which fish to keep or discard & although trying to keep notes, struggling a bit but still enjoying the game. Thanks in advance if you've any answers for me!

lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Re:Question about new Update for game & looking for a Tangerine Stickfish

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Apr 9, 18 9:12 PM
There's an Excel chart on the developer's website forum that give every result of every breeding if you want to use it to get past any roadblocks.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 10, 18 11:25 AM
Hi stellasofie,

Installing the update that was sent out shouldn't affect the progress of your game in any way. If you do notice any issues, please let our Technical Support Team know so we can better investigate.

Hope this helps! As always, you're welcome to PM one of our Moderators with any questions. We'll do our best to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

rosesense
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by rosesense on Apr 13, 18 1:18 PM
stellasofie, you can get a tangerine stickfish by crossing a striped foxface with a bluetip snooper.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 16, 18 8:36 PM
There are 11 ways of breeding tangerine and 17 ways of breeding a Stickfish. So plenty of combinations available .
It is also a rare fish so you could get it by chance by hatching rare eggs.

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Apr 26, 18 9:04 AM
The update wiped out the $1,600 upgrade I had just purchased. I turned in a ticket and it could not be fixed.

[Post New]by stellasofie on Apr 26, 18 7:40 PM
Thank you for the help, much appreciated!

Go to: