[Post New]by 4Lolly on Apr 9, 18 8:04 PM
What and where are jellied candies?

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

Re:Jellied candy

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 9, 18 8:22 PM
If you go into your inventory and click on the items you will find the jellied candies. They are the pink candies spilling out of the cone with the bow. They fall randomly from any HOS.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 9, 18 9:07 PM
Jelly Candies are a special Spring item, therefore, it will be on your Events page of inventory.

It matters not how many you actually HAVE in inventory, because the CC task is to get 5 additional ones. Likewise, it doesn't matter if you actually keep them in inventory or gift them out once you receive them.

While they will possibly fall at completion of any HOS, there will probably be a better percentage to fall in the Spring HOSs. Each time we need to get one of the Spring Items (Spring Flower, Nuts, and now Jelly Candies), I have better luck getting them from the Spring rooms. ...... So far, I have managed to get the required amount by searching no more than 25 HOSs.

You can also put them on your wish list and friends will gift them to you......of course, you will want to gift them back so your friend can also complete the CC task.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 9, 18 9:10 PM

You can also put them on your wish list and friends will gift them to you......of course, you will want to gift them back so your friend can also complete the CC task.

Also, you don't want to accept them until AFTER the CC has started. If you put them on your wish list, just let them set and collect after the new day starts.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 9, 18 9:13 PM
Good point, 1457051!

Some have posted that they received plenty from friends to complete the Challenge task, but they were all forfeited because they accepted them before the task unlocked, or before they completed all the previous days' tasks.

Edited on 04/09/2018 at 9:13:28 PM PST

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Apr 9, 18 9:15 PM
Howdy 4Lolly!

You can also quickly see how many of each of the Easter Flowers and Easter Candy by clicking on the Easter Kids. You see them when you first enter the Game. They are in Easter attire and are holding Easter Baskets. To their right is the Event Countdown Timer Banner/Sign.

This is also where you Trade these Easter Flowers/Candy (with the Kids) for Carrots. You get 1 Carrot for 7 of the Easter Kid Stuff

There is a scroll bar showing, essentially, your Inventory of the Easter Flowers/Candy. There are 3 more slots of your Kid Stuff visible. Seven different Flowers/Candy in total.

You DO use these Flowers/Candy to Craft most of the Easter Pets, Spring Cake and Wreath of Spring.

Other Spring Items (needed to Craft most of the Spring Pets) are in your regular Event Inventory (click on the Satchel 2nd fromthe left in the row of Icons on the bottom right of your screen (on PC, and I assume the same for iOS & Kindle as well.)

I would definitely Craft the Cook. He eats only 2 bags of Unique Food (Blue with a Red Lid) and refreshes quickly. You get some of the parts for the Cook in Spring Room 1 that you don't get in Spring Room 2. But you only need 10 of the Rattle and the Recipe Book. I forget which Flowers/Candy and/or Smiles you need. Check out the Cook in the Laboratory to what ALL the Pets need to craft, including the Spring Pets. Which is what I assume you are going for right now.

Hope this helps!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Edited on 04/09/2018 at 9:17:54 PM PST

Go to: