ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

the white screen

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 21, 10 5:38 PM
how many have you have seen this wondrous blanket of snow mysteriously covering the whole screen in the middle of when you are trying sooo hard to play a mini-game??

alas, i must say that this, too, has happened to me and i fought my way out and around and through and found the light!

it only happened when i clicked on that *blasted* arrow...

so i pulled out my trusty keyboard and i put that mini-game in its place!

and went on to gather much more treasure!

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

the white screen

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Jul 21, 10 7:10 PM
ember89 wrote:how many have you have seen this wondrous blanket of snow mysteriously covering the whole screen in the middle of when you are trying sooo hard to play a mini-game??
[snippage]

Yep, yep, yep

That's what happened alright!

Angel

bboy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:the white screen

[Post New]by bboy on Jul 22, 10 5:29 AM
This froze the game. I had to go to the Task bar to delete the game and then it closed me down altogether. I had already purchased the game, but I had to unstall the game. because I lost one hard drive a few months back while playing one of the bigfish games. I lost valuable information and had to buy a new computer, because it could not be recovered. I love Bigfish and the games especially the hidden object games. As a long time customer and a buyer of the games you offer, the games should be trouble free, not costly.

HAULBOOTY
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

the white screen

[Post New]by HAULBOOTY on Jul 22, 10 7:56 AM
ember89 wrote:how many have you have seen this wondrous blanket of snow mysteriously covering the whole screen
alas, i must say that this, too, has happened to me and i fought my way out and around and through and found the light!
so i pulled out my trusty keyboard and i put that mini-game in its place!

Ember89 thank you for the post...how funny is that?
I, too, went into the light. ( I knew I should have eaten that piece of pie when I had the chance.) I tried the good fight but alas, I lost. Some how it kept making a glass breaking noise at me. After a perimeter check with the mouse, I gave up and called The Task Master. He takes care of most of my bad stuff. That danged arrow is suspect in my book too. BEWARE OF THE ARROW, MY FISHIES. AAAAARRRRRGGGGG! I just had to say, BEGONE...EVIL ONE.

Edited on 07/22/2010 at 8:07:27 AM PST

ramberny
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:the white screen

[Post New]by ramberny on Jul 22, 10 9:03 AM
Same thing happened to me when I clicked on that arrow. Kinda happy to know it was not just my PC. I'm about to try again.

Go to: