bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 22, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

cullettwo
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by cullettwo on Jul 22, 10 10:55 AM
Liked the first one and kinda like the second. How to access the Strategy part of the game?? Stuck already. Thanks.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bbelle on Jul 22, 10 11:15 AM
cullettwo,

You go to the Main Menu page and click on extras. The strategy guide is on the first page.

cullettwo
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by cullettwo on Jul 22, 10 12:54 PM
Thanks.

Zigzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Zigzy on Jul 22, 10 7:26 PM
I cant find the rope for the raft? Help plz

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jul 22, 10 9:56 PM
I really like the game but there is one sticky point. If you miss picking up an object you have to start the game all over. I did not know I needed a tree leaf and put away the pruners. Now I have nothing to cut the tree leaf for the pharmacy and will have to start all over again. What a pain!

kaffeepot
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by kaffeepot on Jul 23, 10 1:39 PM
I put the hands on the clock, but it still says it needs to be fixed. What do I do to fix it?
Love it so far.
Help

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jul 23, 10 2:06 PM
kaffeepot, look at the sign at the factory. I believe it said open at 10:45. Thats the time you need to set on the clock. Enjoy the game!

[Post New]by phiandjen16 on Jul 24, 10 9:00 AM
Looks like a really good game, and I really liked the first one, but this is a bit pricey for me. Will there be a $6.99 version of the game released?

biddylou
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

main page

[Post New]by biddylou on Jul 25, 10 6:37 AM
where is the main page i'v been all though this game site and can't find it I don't think I'll be buying anymore games if the walk though isn't on the site page with the game. does anyone else have this trouble.

annita33
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,725 Posts

[Post New]by annita33 on Jul 25, 10 12:05 PM
I am at the castle I have to go back to the raft and go to the street entrance to put the metal ball and get the key but the raft keeps bringing me back to the bridge. what am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by langholmlassie on Jul 26, 10 11:39 AM
Got a long way---really enjoying it ! BUT, i need t pick up the amulet stand, and there is nothing to pick up, and there is no way to carry on---why?

Edited on 07/26/2010 at 11:57:32 AM PST

[Post New]by rokaulafuben on Jul 26, 10 2:02 PM
pls help me, I am stuck. I don't know how to get the guard's uniform and i couldn't find a walkthrough anywhere on the internet.
plsplspls help, I am very annoyed.
thx!

oh, never mind, I have found the duct...

Edited on 07/26/2010 at 2:12:03 PM PST

[Post New]by reginaredwitch on Jul 27, 10 6:58 AM
help help cant finish game got blank screen wont continue
inventory there menu there but wont go anywhere

[Post New]by masfeiner on Jul 27, 10 5:59 PM
My wireless mouse becomes frozen when starting this game....any solutions. Otherwise it works PERFECTLY. Thanks.

[Post New]by sloppysnow on Jul 27, 10 7:56 PM
How do you get the doll to seat on the seasaw??????????????????

HMS123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by HMS123 on Jul 29, 10 5:19 PM
Just played the demo. Loooovvvveee it! Can't wait for the regular game so I can use a credit!

[Post New]by immerfat on Jul 29, 10 5:34 PM
Help!! I got pretty far in this game and I got to a window where I had to find all of the hooks. I found all but one and every time I asked for a hint, it showed me an area where there were absolutely no hooks!! Now, when I try to start the game, I press play (or resume game) and the screen goes black. I can still see what's in my inventory but nothing else. And, it is frozen there - I need to restart my computer!! Anyone else with a similar problem?

mystine
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mystine on Jul 30, 10 8:59 PM
BF please tell me why you have no response to many, many people who have voiced issues with this game going blank...its obvioulsly the game and not our computers.....i havent even seen an acknowledgment of the many complaints. If your working on a fix then at least tell us something! if not then we should be get our money back!

[Post New]by boudory on Aug 1, 10 2:45 AM
langholmlassie wrote:Got a long way---really enjoying it ! BUT, i need t pick up the amulet stand, and there is nothing to pick up, and there is no way to carry on---why?

Go to: