caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Where is the crypt?

[Post New]by caput on Jul 22, 10 6:38 AM
I got the code from the locker board in the hall but I have no idea where the crypt is.

Re:Where is the crypt?

[Post New]by efilon on Jul 22, 10 8:25 AM
It's on the table in the main hall. I can't get it to open though. I get the numbers dialed in and nothing happens.

[Post New]by KasGrammie on Jul 22, 10 8:28 AM
I can't get to the crypt either??? I put the code in the codiex thing and nothing happens??? Any secret to this that anyone knows of? I'm about to quit in frustration!!!!!!

[Post New]by efilon on Jul 22, 10 8:37 AM
Very frustrating. I even went to the walkthrough which I really hate to do but it is no help at all. It just says to dial in the numbers, then says there is a sprout inside. and go to the chandelier hidden objects part of the screen. Of course that won't open because I can't get the crypt open.

[Post New]by efilon on Jul 22, 10 8:59 AM
found this answer and it worked for me.

Return to the codex, click on it and then check your diary and you will see a four digit code that should definitely work.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 22, 10 9:00 AM
Look at the cryptex and open your journal for the code.....

[Post New]by scrapper43 on Jul 23, 10 7:37 AM
I to, cannot get the code thing to open. I've used several of the codes on the lockers as I keep going back to the walkthru which is no help. What to do??? I do love the game tho'; graphics are great.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 23, 10 9:16 PM
scrapper43 wrote:I to, cannot get the code thing to open. I've used several of the codes on the lockers as I keep going back to the walkthru which is no help. What to do??? I do love the game tho'; graphics are great.

Have you used the code from your diary?

As the walkthrough states- the code is random. Yours will be different.

[Post New]by scrapper43 on Jul 24, 10 10:52 AM
I've used codes from both but it seems that the scene just freezes on me --can't get the cryptex to open.

chessiegirl
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by chessiegirl on Jul 24, 10 4:18 PM
I agree I clicked on the code and opened my dairy but when I went to the cryptex the code I had seen didn't work nor was there one in my dairy?

chessiegirl
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by chessiegirl on Jul 24, 10 4:28 PM
Had to page back in the diary to find my code but finally got the darn thing open.

Go to: