Friend Missing!

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

Friend Missing!

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Apr 11, 18 2:46 AM
His name is John....Just John...

He was last seen on the 12/2/18...leaving behind a torch....he has not been heard from since...

Seriously....has anyone else noticed his absence? I think he may have been taken captive in the Castle somewhere...

John if you are reading this....let us know you are safe...send a gift...sorry...I mean send a sign... so we know you are okay

Edited on 04/11/2018 at 2:54:47 AM PST

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

Re:Friend Missing!

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 11, 18 6:20 AM
After 2 years of not ever seeing John, he began plying me with gifts in March 4 days in a row , then dropped me like a hot potato . I don't know if he is "needy" or just fickle ( I'm not going to buy his affection and never returned any gifts to him). I'm sure he has a girl (or guy) in every port...er Castle ...so he has surely moved on .

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 11, 18 6:32 AM
Well I can assure you GulfCoastGuppy he hasn’t dropped anchor here for many months.Perhaps he only likes blondes or redheads ha ha .

Edited on 04/11/2018 at 6:33:29 AM PST

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 11, 18 6:48 AM
I can assure you he's not partial to blondes -
I haven't gotten anything from him since Christmas 2016! A whole candy cane. Woohoo!

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Apr 11, 18 7:47 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:After 2 years of not ever seeing John, he began plying me with gifts in March 4 days in a row , then dropped me like a hot potato . I don't know if he is "needy" or just fickle ( I'm not going to buy his affection and never returned any gifts to him). I'm sure he has a girl (or guy) in every port...er Castle ...so he has surely moved on .

2 years....that is a long time..

Auntieroo & Desertdruid he doesn't care much for brunettes either...

So is he missing? No...he has probably just gone AWOL...I think he might have a secret room somewhere....putting his feet up chilling to some music and thinking "It's time to gift...nah can't be bothered!" mwah ha ha ha

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 11, 18 8:22 AM
Well if he’s testing out a new Summer Room for us I’ll forgive him

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 11, 18 9:16 AM
Don't want to boast about it, but I seem to be his favorite lately. Only yesterday, I received a plain stamp...

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Apr 11, 18 9:25 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:Well if he’s testing out a new Summer Room for us I’ll forgive him

Me too

Hmmm eli173.... Out of interest what colour hair do you have

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 11, 18 10:42 AM
mumma_1 wrote:

Well, I change my hair color frequently. Today it's "Mermaid blue", but yesterday it was "Queen of Hearts reddish brown". Perhaps he likes variety.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 11, 18 10:52 AM
Ah ha! Variety is the spice of life. So I guess my naturally brunette hair with reddish highlights and streaks of silver (strategically placed by Mother Nature are a bit over the top. Too much variety in one place

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Apr 11, 18 11:48 AM
eli173 wrote:
mumma_1 wrote:

Well, I change my hair color frequently. Today it's "Mermaid blue", but yesterday it was "Queen of Hearts reddish brown". Perhaps he likes variety.

Very interesting ....I'll have to give that a try and see if I can entice him back to the Castle...

Lol GulfCoastGuppy

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Apr 11, 18 12:11 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:Well I can assure you GulfCoastGuppy he hasn’t dropped anchor here for many months.Perhaps he only likes blondes or redheads ha ha .

I think he likes to play the field and switch it up.
Nothing for ages and then 3 this past week (redhead here).

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Apr 11, 18 1:28 PM
Well my hair is dark blond. Don't dye it - so no variety here but he has been gifting my games in this past week

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Apr 11, 18 1:35 PM
Well I am blonde, in more than one sense, and he has made 5 presents in the last week!
Not sure if his intentions are serious.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Apr 11, 18 1:55 PM
amina046 wrote:Well I am blonde, in more than one sense, and he has made 5 presents in the last week!
Not sure if his intentions are serious.

wow....so I'm guessing it's not about hair colour after all

Maybe he has a certain appetite...what are you feeding him

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 11, 18 9:16 PM
HE DOESN'T GIFT ME BUT MAYBE 2 TIMES A YEAR. THE ROOMS TO LET. THOSE 6 GET THING FROM HIM ALL THE TIME.

FUNNY THING ONE HAS DARK HAIR DAWNA, THOUGH I IMAGINE IT CHANGES OFTEN, SHE IS A BEAUTICIAN. ONE HAS A AFRO NAMED FOR MY OLDEST GRAND DAUGHTER. THE OTHERS HAVE GRAY HAIR. ONE MI MI WAS MY MAIN GAME YEARS AGO. I HAVE SILVER GRAY HAIR. THE REST ARE NAMED IN MEMORY OF 3 OF MY AUNTS LEILA WAS MY MOM'S OLDEST SISTER, AND A FAVORITE OF MINE. THE LAST 2 FOR MY MOM'S TWIN SISTERS. VERNA & VELMA. LEILA WAS A BLOND, THE TWINS HAD DARK HAIR.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Apr 12, 18 5:17 AM
charlieisr wrote:HE DOESN'T GIFT ME BUT MAYBE 2 TIMES A YEAR. THE ROOMS TO LET. THOSE 6 GET THING FROM HIM ALL THE TIME.

FUNNY THING ONE HAS DARK HAIR DAWNA, THOUGH I IMAGINE IT CHANGES OFTEN, SHE IS A BEAUTICIAN. ONE HAS A AFRO NAMED FOR MY OLDEST GRAND DAUGHTER. THE OTHERS HAVE GRAY HAIR. ONE MI MI WAS MY MAIN GAME YEARS AGO. I HAVE SILVER GRAY HAIR. THE REST ARE NAMED IN MEMORY OF 3 OF MY AUNTS LEILA WAS MY MOM'S OLDEST SISTER, AND A FAVORITE OF MINE. THE LAST 2 FOR MY MOM'S TWIN SISTERS. VERNA & VELMA. LEILA WAS A BLOND, THE TWINS HAD DARK HAIR.

IT IS STRANGE THE WAY SOME GAMES GET LOADS AND OTHERS ARE PASSED BY....I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE WAS A PATTERN TO HIS GIFTING...AFTER READING THE REPLIES I GUESS THERE ISN'T.....I'M GLAD YOUR ROOMS TO LET ARE GETTING GIFTED OFTEN....I HOPE YOU HAVE SOME GREAT THINGS ON YOUR WISHLISTS....THE KINDNESS YOU HAVE SHOWN OTHER PLAYERS IN DOING THIS IS TRULY WONDERFUL...

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on Apr 12, 18 5:26 AM
He gifts me about once a week. Brunette w/ more and more gray.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 12, 18 11:01 AM
Maybe it isn't haircolor - maybe it's how many friends you have. ??? He was introduced to teach us about having friends & gifting, after all.

Those of you that he gifts - how many do you have?

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Apr 12, 18 11:08 AM
Received a gift last week and I'm a redhead (not born that way, in fact just touched up yesterday thanks to my sister the stylist). I have 195 friends (some I'm just renting their rooms) that includes John.

Keep stormin' the castle.

Edited on 04/12/2018 at 11:09:34 AM PST

Go to: