Tournaments

Tournaments

[Post New]by LovemySchnauzer on Apr 11, 18 9:03 AM
Hi. I’m curious about the Tournaments. When was the last one? Is there one coming up soon?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Tournaments

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 11, 18 9:14 AM
I can't remember when was the last tournament, but the achievement associated with them was removed from the list on March 16, 2017.

According to the Mods, the Devs have no plans to bring them back.

[Post New]by LovemySchnauzer on Apr 11, 18 10:12 AM
Thanks. I wondered if that was the case.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 11, 18 2:20 PM
Tournament Topper -- Removed from list on 3/16/17
1. Be in top 100 of tournament 1 time – Hero (avatar)
2. Be in top 100 of tournament 3 times – Heroine (avatar)
3. Be in top 100 of tournament 10 times – Champion (pet)

There were too many problems with players either cheating or being accused of cheating. The Devs tried many times to fix the issue, but some players were able to bypass their new programming.

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 14, 18 9:25 AM
Since these have been discontinued just for curiosities sake what was the pet "Champion" as in what type of animal was it & a small description of what it looks like? I don't think I've ever seen any pets outside of the current achievements & crafted /lvl 69 pets? Must be a pretty rare pet find like, the Golden Antler moose which I did get to finally catch a sighting of thanks again Ross

Edited on 04/14/2018 at 9:26:46 AM PST

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Apr 14, 18 9:52 AM
Champion is cat - a BIG cat. Kind of reminds me of Morris from the old cat food commercials. Occasionally someone with use him as their pet and you can see him. He doesn't look like any of the other pets, so he is pretty easy to spot. Just go through your friends' rooms.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 14, 18 10:12 AM
I don't use it because of it's size... it eats 20 unique food and can be easily clicked on while trying to click on morphing objects...

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 14, 18 10:30 AM
20 unique foods wow

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 14, 18 1:19 PM
He sort of reminds me of Garfield .... the cartoon cat.

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 14, 18 2:47 PM
Lol so I'm looking for a big Tabby orange colored cat that has the appetite of Garfield gotcha won't hold my breath seeing him anytime soon if he costs 20 unique foods & he's rare on top of that since no one can still achieve him. Thanks for the info though hopefully I'll catch a glimpse of him one of these days lol I like to at least see them all once.

Edited on 04/14/2018 at 2:49:30 PM PST

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 14, 18 2:51 PM
TJ, I will display him in my room for you to see.
But not for long!! Don't want to accidentally feed him!!

Oops.. I forgot you are on my ios game. I don't have him there. I do have him on my PC game tho.

Sorry..

Edited on 04/14/2018 at 2:55:00 PM PST

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 14, 18 2:55 PM
What's your game name? Are we friends thanks that would be great!

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 14, 18 2:57 PM
See my edit above..

TLB2

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 14, 18 2:59 PM
It's ok it's the thought that counts

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 14, 18 3:09 PM
Sorry TJ, I can't show him to you - I never stood a chance at getting him. I was just terrible at the tournaments.
But he's called the Ginger Kitty sometimes. He is deep orange with dark green eyes & wears a big gold medal around his neck.
An he is BEEFY! Big cat!

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 14, 18 9:13 PM
His eyes are really creepy when they change color. It makes me think of Pet Sematary.

varetto123
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by varetto123 on Apr 14, 18 10:36 PM
__TJ__ wrote:Lol so I'm looking for a big Tabby orange colored cat that has the appetite of Garfield gotcha won't hold my breath seeing him anytime soon if he costs 20 unique foods & he's rare on top of that since no one can still achieve him. Thanks for the info though hopefully I'll catch a glimpse of him one of these days lol I like to at least see them all once.

I have him on my PC game and do occasionally use him as my pet. I'd be happy to accept you as a friend and display him so you can see him. ID 410812, in-game name Manxcat419.

catlady162
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by catlady162 on Apr 15, 18 2:06 AM
varetto123 wrote:
__TJ__ wrote:Lol so I'm looking for a big Tabby orange colored cat that has the appetite of Garfield gotcha won't hold my breath seeing him anytime soon if he costs 20 unique foods & he's rare on top of that since no one can still achieve him. Thanks for the info though hopefully I'll catch a glimpse of him one of these days lol I like to at least see them all once.

I have him on my PC game and do occasionally use him as my pet. I'd be happy to accept you as a friend and display him so you can see him. ID 410812, in-game name Manxcat419.

I also am looking to view him. Varetto123, I have sent you a PM. You are already a friend so don't need an invite. Thanks, Catlady162

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 15, 18 5:29 AM
Varetto, TJ is on iOS.
But I'm sure the offer is appreciated.

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 15, 18 6:34 AM
Sorry didn't see this till now yes thank you Varreto it's thought that counts but I am on ios, glad my post helped someone else get a viewing though lol

Go to: