kevuar
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Tahiti level help level 77

[Post New]by kevuar on Apr 11, 18 6:38 PM
Haveing a hard time getting this level, have played many times but can not get the required score with so few moves. What am I missing? Looking for help, send me any ideas you have.

Working on the first level, so few moves.

Edited on 04/12/2018 at 2:42:34 AM PST

Re:Tahiti level help level 77

[Post New]by ronci123 on Apr 11, 18 7:39 PM
What word are you stuck on?

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Apr 12, 18 3:48 AM
level 77 is a bit tricky, best idea is to start off with a formation that will get a on your first move. then, hit as many of the pinks or light blues as you can to explode the colour blockers sooner rather than later. Once they are exploded, or even the first few, the gummies will drop and fill the area and you have more chances of making better moves that get higher scores. Thats really the only trick to it. Take time making each move so you don't overlook anything that will get you line crushes, bombs or and then use them to best advantage. Even better if your first can be next to either a bomb or line crush and then hit them together, hey presto, almost total destruction. Good luck. No idea what the post above is about though asking what word you are stuck on, that makes no sense as there is no word.

[Post New]by ronci123 on Apr 28, 18 4:57 PM
I did nit understand what you wrote. All I was doing was offering help if a player of jig words could not find the main 7 letter word or any other word in a particular game at any level, I have now reached the 92 million points so you can see that i can play this game with ease. I would enjoy talking to someone as I am stuck at home with a fractured back and it gets lonely.The most recent word I completed was VARNISH.
Regards,
ronci123

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 28, 18 5:14 PM
This is the Gummy Drop forum. It’s not a word game, it’s a match 3 game.

Go to: