bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Chocolatier forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Chocolatier forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Chocolatier players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

Re:Welcome to Chocolatier forum

[Post New]by auds7466 on Feb 14, 09 1:13 PM
hi mummysa, sorry i can't help i haven't got to that part of the game yet. but i will keep an eye out for u and give u an answer as soon as i can. in the meantime can anyone help me. i am in newyork and need to speak to cyrus rush but can't find him tks. also here is a tip for those who want it. i was in london. buying ingredients for my chocolate for the queens banquet. i ran out of money so i sold 2 chocolates so i could get back to san francisco to make the chocolates for the queen. happy gaming best wishes audrey xx ps ok just found cyrus rush if anyone needs to find him in the future he is in mahjanga. and a ticket to istanbul costs 5ooo dollars ok i found it the truffle powder is in trinidad mummysa

Edited on 02/14/2009 at 1:55:39 PM PST

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 25, 09 3:48 PM
I loved this game it was so cool .. it made me want to eat lots of chocolate

STUCK. Can't get to Europe

[Post New]by NaughtyPenguin on Mar 24, 09 4:35 PM
I'm stuck in the western hemisphere. I have 3 factories, 7 recipes, and $300,000 but all it let's me do is go from port to port in the western hemisphere. How do I get it to open more ports?

Edited on 03/24/2009 at 5:37:11 PM PST

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Mar 25, 09 11:16 AM
hi naughtypenguin, i guess u just have to complete more tasks. go to different ports and talk to as many people as u can. someone is bound to give u a task ie make more chocolates and deliver them in order to open more tasks. btw tks for the pm regarding cyrus rush being in the copacabana in rio. i guess he travels alot. lol cos as u can see from an above posts i found him in mahjanga. happy gaming best wishes auds xx

Jess8303
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jess8303 on Jun 23, 09 3:11 PM
hi i am having an issue with my game.. i just got this today and i'm already addicted but at the same time no one is giving me any instructions to go anywhere else.. i click everywhere and some characters say the same thing over and over again im like.. ok.. i have a factory in SF, NY and rio andieniro (whatever that is spelled) i have also been in quito, trinidad and whereever else is around there in southern america.. a few times i buy quito chocolate which is expensive and it goesnt go to my inventory so i feel like i have been ripped off (haha) how do i go further into the game plus i only have 3 recipes and cant find anymore even tho i click everywhere.. help and thanks to whoever gets back to me

Jess8303
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jess8303 on Jun 23, 09 8:15 PM
i figured it out!! i think i'm good now i am officially addicted

[Post New]by benedan_01 on Jan 22, 10 1:15 AM
I too am a complete Chocolatier addict! I am stuck on trying to figure out how to make Special Reserve 66% African Cacao. I think it is made from the raw ingredient Doualan Cacao but I can't figure out where or how to convert it. PLease help as I have been stuck on this for a while now.

jmb1363
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by jmb1363 on Jan 22, 10 4:48 AM
The Special Reserve 66% is the name of a chocolate bar. You are right, it is made with Doualan Cacao. The bar is located on the bottom right of bar recipe page. It uses 1 sugar and 2 cacao. Hope this helps!

dolcifusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by dolcifusa on Apr 24, 10 2:54 PM
Totally addicted!
And choco lover!

[Post New]by speedmomscbf on Apr 28, 10 8:16 AM
When is there going to be another sequel to come out!! Don't keep us waiting too long.

[Post New]by MiikoBella on May 21, 10 10:45 PM
I'm stuck in eastern hemisphere. I have finished all the bars, squares, infusions, and some truffles, but I don't get oder to open Sydney Port. How should I do to continue the game ? Thanks

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jun 14, 10 10:04 PM
Really fun and unique game, and yes, it's making me hungry! Not a good game to play if you are on a diet.

One question: Does time ever pass if you aren't traveling to new ports?

Also, I know there have been a couple of sequels. My only real complaint is it's so hard to remember what you saw where and what price you bought stuff for once it's sold out in your inventory. Or also, prices you received for chocolates you sold. I'm hoping these are additions that made it into the sequels. Very addicting gameplay though and unusual game. I really like it and glad I finally got around to trying it.

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by Meisie84 on Aug 13, 10 11:17 AM
Nope time doesn't pass unless you travel. In the later games they do have pop up boxes to tell you where you last bought/ sold something and what the price was. But doesn't list all the places/prices HTH!

Sesame Seeds HELP!!!

[Post New]by Leigh_Gypsy on Dec 29, 10 9:46 AM
I have been to every location I have access to and there are no sesame seeds sold any where. I am trying to learn 11 truffle recipes to complete that task but I can't because I can't find the stupid seed. Where are they?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mikkeah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Mikkeah on Feb 27, 11 1:36 PM
I really enjoy this game. And the second one too. Are there more games along the same lines? I do some of the Dash games and some of the puzzle games, but I really like these games that are longer-lasting and require more thought, memory and skill. I mean, I have to make a chart out for these to help me recall where all those ingredients are stored and who usually has the best prices. So, are there more games like this? I keep playing the Try Me Now but haven't had any luck so far...

Thanks!

Is there going to be a chocolatier 4?

[Post New]by rosehawke on Mar 26, 11 5:40 PM
WHY can't they just say WHEN? Just let your customers know. HOW is that a bad thing to have throngs of people lining up begging to buy a product early?

[Post New]by yucaistudent on Apr 14, 11 5:20 PM
Will there be a chocolatier 4 soon?

[Post New]by badrock on Aug 18, 11 5:56 PM
Question: is there a limit to how many new players one can create in Chocolatier, or a way to eliminate players so that one can start a new game?

[Post New]by luciouslucy123 on Jan 4, 13 7:26 PM
I'm having trouble finding Aldonza Arenas. I have to send her a love letter but I don't know where she is so I can't. Could you post a character guide, or maybe someone could tell me how to delete the quest?

Go to: