Beware of Mini Games in the Castle

[Post New]by WeeHillyWilly on Jul 22, 10 8:20 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but some of these games are not very well explained as to what you are suppose to do with them. I'm sure once the walkthrough comes out, we can use it, but for right now, gee whiz.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Re:Beware of Mini Games in the Castle

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jul 22, 10 8:36 PM
There is a walkthrough in the CE...you just go into the extra's menu and use that...I have used it twice during this game...love the game though!!!!

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by FunIt on Jul 22, 10 10:55 PM
I think it's part of the fun to find out what to do. Of course this can also be VERY frustrating sometimes, but this time it's just the right amount for me.

[Post New]by WeeHillyWilly on Jul 23, 10 8:40 AM
I agree it does make it more fun. But when the instructions are not clear.....that's what I'm talking about. For example I had one that said, " Click Here ", and that was it. It was like, what ?, clicking that spot only brought the game into a closeup, there were no other directions as to what was the goal of the game, or anyother clue.

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Jul 23, 10 11:19 AM
I do agree that the games should have better instructions. Ok, we have the strategy guide but have to leave the game to access it. Most of the games seem to be the type that I hate (turning lights off or on) or ones that I do by just randomly clicking so I really can't be bothered. I think I must have logged up the most hours of gameplay for skipping these puzzles.

Go to: