bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 23, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus forum

[Post New]by mtpulaski on Jul 23, 10 5:45 AM
I've reached the fire scene and suddenly the action is terribly slow and the items used do not come off the screen - water buckets stay on the screen after use. I've ended the game, restarted my computer, and restarted the game with the same results. Any ideas what's going on?

carnick
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by carnick on Jul 23, 10 4:54 PM
hi, is there a walkthrough for this game, I can't find it

JoHutton
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by JoHutton on Jul 23, 10 8:19 PM
The ship is ready to sail, I have the sail up but can't figure out what to do with the crowbar to release the ship from the wharf. I thought I was going to cut the rope with the knife but the knife disappeared after I cut the rope to get the sail out of the crate. Have no idea what to do with the crowbar. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edited on 07/23/2010 at 8:27:03 PM PST

Coronanana
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Coronanana on Jul 23, 10 8:56 PM
Hi, looks good to me but several people mentioned a walkthrough. I can't find it. Is there one?

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Jul 23, 10 10:07 PM
mtpulaski wrote:I've reached the fire scene and suddenly the action is terribly slow and the items used do not come off the screen - water buckets stay on the screen after use. I've ended the game, restarted my computer, and restarted the game with the same results. Any ideas what's going on?

This....I just hit this problem and quit. Any remedy for this, please? I've really enjoyed the game so far, I'd hate to have to stop because of this.

EDIT: Solved it by quitting the game. When I went back, it was fine. Finished it and then played it again to enjoy the graphics some more.

Rowan

Edited on 07/24/2010 at 11:12:49 PM PST

[Post New]by lhbasden on Jul 24, 10 4:59 AM
I've got "pipe" on my list to find, and it's not where the hint says it is. I can't find it anywhere. Buggy.

[Post New]by lhbasden on Jul 24, 10 5:01 AM
Coronanana wrote:Hi, looks good to me but several people mentioned a walkthrough. I can't find it. Is there one?

Yes, here: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/nemos-secret-the-nautilus-walkthrough/

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Aug 4, 10 1:49 AM
Wonderfully executed graphic, intetellgent, a long and fascinating game, Hours and hours of good solid play. Can't wait for the sequel!

Thanks for the great week in games!

Re:Welcome to Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus forum "Walkthrough goof"

[Post New]by sportzomby on Aug 9, 10 5:16 PM
The walkthrough has a mistake. Or at least there is a mistake in one of the puzzles. In the scene where you put a copper plate in a drawer of a checkerboard. The directions say to place the shells so that there are only two in each row, horizontal, vertical and diagonal. The solution (as shown in the walk-through) has 3 diagonal rows that have one shell. From the bottom right: the 4th diagonal row has only one shell, the bottom left diagonal has one shell, and the top right diagonal has one shell. Now either the solution is wrong, or the directions are wrong, or at least mis-leading.

[Post New]by 209riverrat on Aug 10, 10 1:59 AM
JoHutton wrote:The ship is ready to sail, I have the sail up but can't figure out what to do with the crowbar to release the ship from the wharf. I thought I was going to cut the rope with the knife but the knife disappeared after I cut the rope to get the sail out of the crate. Have no idea what to do with the crowbar. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[Post New]by Tarheellover on Aug 11, 10 1:08 PM
I finished the game and quit. When I opened it again to play again, it keeps coming up with the last video and a message saying, "to be continued..." How do I re-start the game?

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Nov 29, 11 10:24 PM
The only way I know to restart a game is to give yourself a different name - works for me!

[Post New]by badpenny30 on Feb 24, 12 1:56 PM
once you solve it, i can't play it over even thou I bought it! unfair.

[Post New]by SilverTopaz on Apr 22, 12 11:40 AM
I do enjoy the game, however, when I get to the end, I don't get to finish repairing the Nautilus after entering the coordinates. The game just goes to the last movie and it's over. Perhaps it's just an oversight for the Mac version.

The other thing I noticed, but I was able to work around, was in the scene with the statute. As soon as I have one piece returned to it, I can leave the room through the back door, but I can't go back. However, if I don't click on the door and get all the items, the door will then open.

Go to: