Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

Spam posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Apr 12, 18 2:27 AM
I hope others have also reported the post above!

Tufty

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

Re:Spam posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Apr 12, 18 2:30 AM
Or below, even!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Spam posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 12, 18 8:30 AM
Hi Tufty57,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for our Moderator team to be available to remove the spam posts from this forum. We understand how their presence can be frustrating for our players, and we want to reassure that our team will do everything we can to make sure spam posts are removed as quickly as possible. For more information about this persistent issue, please visit the following link:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

We do ask that our players not comment on spam threads or create new threads to discuss the presence of spam. These types of posts slow down the spam removal process because our Moderators must take time away from removing spam to instead talk about spam; commentary about spam also draws more attention to the spam posts, which is in violation of the following portion of the Forum Rules:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

We are always happy to listen to our players' concerns when it comes to spam, and we request that such concerns be voiced by PM to one of our Moderators. Reporting spam is a great idea, and I'm glad to see it encouraged! Please report spam either by PM to a Moderator or by clicking the triangular buttons to the right side of a spam post. Reporting one post per spammer, if the spammer posts multiple threads, is sufficient for getting our Moderator team to check out what's going on. We will be certain to do so as soon as we're in the office.

As this thread does go against the Forum Rules, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Please feel free to PM me or another Moderator with any questions or concerns. We're always happy to help in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: