[Post New]by beachwish on Apr 12, 18 9:36 AM
have played the riverboat over and over.. cannot find the last two shields

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:riverboat shields

[Post New]by cal711 on Apr 12, 18 3:54 PM
I posted this in the "Riverboat" section of this forum but I'll post it again. On my first run-through of the game, I mistakenly thought that there was only 1 shield per scene so I didn't make note of where I found them. I later went back and replayed the other 4 parts of each scene. I can't remember where I found the 1st shield in the "Riverboat" scene but here is where I found the other 4:

2) a "66" to the right of "MISSISSIPPI" on the front of the boat
3) a "66" above the red apple at the bottom right
4) a "66" on the right side between the green lamppost globe and the blue left arrow
5) a "60" on the 2nd blade from the top on the left side of the paddlewheel

Another poster in the "Riverboat" section of this forum found shields elsewhere in that scene so you might want to check out that post as well. I hope you're able to find all of them eventually. In some of the scenes, some of those shields are so pale against the background (clouds, waterfall, etc.) that they're nearly invisible... it just takes a little time to find them. Good luck!

beachwish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by beachwish on Apr 12, 18 4:09 PM
thanks for the help: still can't find them even with a magnifying glass. I give up!

Gr8Guy
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Gr8Guy on Apr 13, 18 10:33 AM
Having the same problem here too.....

I too, even took a magnifying glass and looked... I clicked every inch of the screen and still nothing.... I looked at all the paddles for that 5th shield, but can not find it..... Maybe they will have an update for the glitch...?

Gr8Guy
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Gr8Guy on Apr 13, 18 1:13 PM
I finally found it..... Right where you said it would be....

I kept playing, and every scene I would check out that area, an after awhile
I looked and there it was for everyone to see.....

So folks, no glitch in the game.... It was only me, not paying attention.....

Now that I know, I'm going to play again..... LOL

neola
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by neola on Apr 25, 18 12:56 PM
Oh, THANK YOU, Cal711! I played the riverboat scene until I wanted to SCREAM, but could NOT find that 5th road sign. Your post, tho, told me where to look - on the paddle wheel. I've enjoyed the game and didn't have any problems at all except for that very last road sign. If it weren't for you, I probably would have decided to forget it and uninstall with an absolute sense of defeat.

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by cal711 on Apr 27, 18 3:44 PM
I did my 2nd run-through of the game and found out where the other shield is in the "River Boat" scene (the one I couldn't remember when I posted my earlier reply); it's:

* a "40" on the lower railing to the left of the mouse

I'm posting this in case anyone is having trouble finding the one I didn't mention before.

[Post New]by suerober on Apr 29, 18 4:27 PM
Thank you! The shield on the blade is almost impossible to see, and would not have seen it had I not known where to look. Was about ready to delete the game in frustration.

Go to: