[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Apr 12, 18 5:19 PM
not even gonne say I'm to

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:in shock there is no other words!

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 12, 18 5:52 PM
Don't say it.......did you lose your game AGAIN????

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 12, 18 9:52 PM
Unreal..

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 12, 18 11:01 PM
SAY WHAT???? NO, CAN'T BE TRUE. BAD DREAM.

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Apr 13, 18 2:03 PM
Thanks guys no I didn't lose my game again they did reset my level to 41 & not to 43 as that's what my true level was its the fact that i started back over & done 13 levels in a couple of hours ..don't get me wrong I'm grateful to the team for putting me back to nearly my true level but I strongly disagree with losing my full inventory all my diamonds and coins and the worse of it all all my avators what if u paid to play this and I may add I don't thank goodness but if I did ooft would I be passed off even more this is bad enough! and as for the challenge I think I'm giving up I was doing it on the level 13 I was on to its just to much I'm not a machine! rant over soz I wanted that out of my system so listen up people take screen shots if u can!

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Apr 13, 18 2:42 PM
Forgot to say that included all my pets to this is a joke!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 13, 18 3:45 PM
Hello Loopy_karen,

Thank you for letting us know your game has been rebuilt. I'm sorry that our Midnight Castle Support Team wasn't able to more closely match the original game's progress.

The tool's limitation can prevent the Support Team from exactly replicating a lost game's progress, and that can be disappointing. They'll do everything they can to help you get back into the game. Please let them know what pets and avatars were lost -- they can help with these features.

Now that our Support Team has the current game's Friend Code, they'll be able to transfer your progress to any new game that's created. We always recommend keeping a record of your Friend Code but also get that not everyone does that.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding. I wish you the very best.

bfgBeruna

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Apr 13, 18 4:02 PM
I did do that bfg that's why am is passed off as I did say what I lost I understand about the limitations in the tool I did give them a guide to what I lost & I'm sorry if I sound cheeky but if you can do the math on this one it should be able to guide an inventory ..im a gamer and ive lost a lot on this ...I kind of told them nearly every avator I lost I will say I forgot about the pets ...but heres a thing to me I could have left it and just started over ...which I did as I wasn't sure if I would get my game back ...but what if ur not so sure on a comp device if u know what I mean I do love this site the challenges the graphics the lot but as the saying goes if I was a paying customer I would have went to town with this one with all all I have lost & I'm a lower level player!
and as for the code my code never changed which is a mystery to me yet friends have told me I wasn't on there list and yet I played 13 levels from level 1 yesterday

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Apr 13, 18 4:21 PM
no it was the pets I told them sorry I told them of some of the avators

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Apr 13, 18 5:34 PM
Keep trying with CS. I lost everything last year and between the support at bfg and Elephant games, I got most of my inventory, all my pets and avatars back.

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Apr 13, 18 6:17 PM
naw jack that's a cop out to me there is no need to wipe a full inventory I will rant on this till I get things back!

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Apr 13, 18 6:27 PM
cmon I'm a gamer do the math! program!

Go to: