OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

Glitch in the game ?

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Jul 23, 10 3:40 PM
I am sorry but has anybody else feel like something is missing in your game , I do I have installed it twice under two different names but still can't find what the hell I am suppose to do I have a pepper , glass h2o , handle to a door that looks like it could be for a safe , tape,& a weight ..can't get the tile out of the wall . I have wasted more time wandering , then I have played,.Is anyone one else having the same issues ,Thanks

Re:Glitch in the game ?

[Post New]by WeeHillyWilly on Jul 23, 10 9:24 PM
The pepper and glass of water will be used as ingredients to the medication that you give the pharmacist in the pharmacy. If the handle looks like a safe handle, it is, it will go on a safe in one of the locations, and then you will get an axe to chop up the wood down at the bridge. The tape will be used on the light in the factory. I can't remember just where the weight goes.

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

Re:Glitch in the game ?

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Jul 24, 10 4:09 AM
Thanks , WeeHillyWilly , looks like you have been very busy in the forums , I wish I had more time to waste wandering around , Thanks, for your advice , but I have lost the desire to play today , maybe I will get my second wind back by tomorrow ..But I wanted to formally ,Thank you

Go to: