Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

walkthru

[Post New]by pjenks on Jul 23, 10 6:30 PM
where is the walkthru

Re:walkthru

[Post New]by Killerwoman on Jul 23, 10 7:44 PM
I'm kinda new to the BF games and want to say hello to everyone! I've decided to buy this game and love it so far but I'm stuck on the fuse box. Is there a pattern that is hidden in the game or do I need to get the strategy guide? Any response will be helpful. Thank you.

[Post New]by Leeniex on Jul 23, 10 8:34 PM
Look at the direction of the lines on the shapes in the fuse box.

[Post New]by archuu on Jul 23, 10 9:58 PM
if u want fuse then afterthe fountain just go futher there u wil find broken bridge besides the bridge there broken street lamp inside u wil find fuse

[Post New]by Killerwoman on Jul 23, 10 10:29 PM
Thanks, guys. I finally figured it out. Stick around, I might need more help!

[Post New]by spatzchen on Jul 23, 10 11:39 PM
Leeniex wrote:Look at the direction of the lines on the shapes in the fuse box.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 24, 10 3:04 AM
The collector's edition has it's own walkthrough, so just go to the extras menu on the page of the main menu. You'll find a strategy guide there and that's the walkthrough.

Re: Piece of Tree Branch

[Post New]by cynamac2 on Jul 24, 10 7:51 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the piece of the tree branch for the potion located in the pharmacy? I'm stuck there and the guide doesn't tell me exactly where to fnd it. Help..I was on a roll!!!

[Post New]by CCARREIRO on Jul 24, 10 8:24 AM
i can't get by the clock it keeps saying i have to fix it before i can do anything i looked at the strategy guide and that was no help i already got both hands on the clock and it keeps telling me to fix it how do i fix it could someone please help

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on Jul 24, 10 1:35 PM
I presume that you have all purchased the Collector's Edition of the game. If so you can get all the help you want with the actual game. I just recalled this when I entered the room.

[Post New]by spatzchen on Jul 24, 10 7:47 PM
CCARREIRO wrote:i can't get by the clock it keeps saying i have to fix it before i can do anything i looked at the strategy guide and that was no help i already got both hands on the clock and it keeps telling me to fix it how do i fix it could someone please help

Re: Piece of Tree Branch

[Post New]by spatzchen on Jul 24, 10 7:48 PM
cynamac2 wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the piece of the tree branch for the potion located in the pharmacy? I'm stuck there and the guide doesn't tell me exactly where to fnd it. Help..I was on a roll!!!

Edited on 07/24/2010 at 7:51:51 PM PST

ferret23
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ferret23 on Jul 24, 10 7:58 PM
how do ou fix clock have both hands and tels me i am missing something too

[Post New]by rjbresume1 on Jul 24, 10 10:23 PM
yeah where is the walkthru

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 25, 10 2:13 AM
Once you've put the second hand on the clock, you have to set it on 5:45 (opening time of the clothes factory) in order to obtain the key you need. You need a pair of garden shears for the branch, just cut it off.

jca22
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by jca22 on Jul 25, 10 10:14 AM
The walkTHROUGH is the biggest problem with this game. To get to it, you have to close the game, go to the main page, click the button "EXTRAS" at the bottom of the page, and you will be connected with the walkthrough. I would think for the terribly expensive game, the walkthrough would be able to be accessed while you were playing, but no....you have to quit to look at it, so you have to write down what you have learned, unless you have a photographic memory...and re-open the game.

[Post New]by karmakiz on Jul 25, 10 11:38 AM
I cannot belive the walkthrough is so sparse on help its a laugh. I doubt I will ever buy a collectors Edition Game again

[Post New]by billynyc on Jul 25, 10 4:13 PM
where is the 'button' for the pharmacy entrance puzzle? thanks,

[Post New]by MARTINMYSTERE on Jul 26, 10 7:52 AM
CCARREIRO wrote:i can't get by the clock it keeps saying i have to fix it before i can do anything i looked at the strategy guide and that was no help i already got both hands on the clock and it keeps telling me to fix it how do i fix it could someone please help

If you remember there was a sign in a door that should give you the necessary information to set the clock: I don't want to be more specific but i hope you will understand Bye

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 26, 10 8:33 AM
billynyc wrote:where is the 'button' for the pharmacy entrance puzzle? thanks,

You'll find it in the upstairs room of the tavern ... after you play a game of darts.

Go to: