Welcome to Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients forum

[Post New]by AztecDust on Sep 3, 08 8:24 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bing cherry / anise truffles

[Post New]by gailjackie28 on Sep 5, 08 10:53 AM
Does anyone know how to get past the chocolate testing area for this concoction? So far I've been stuck at this level - very frustrating!

Re:Welcome to Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients forum

[Post New]by clsegura on Nov 30, 08 10:05 AM
Hi all,
I don´t even know if anyone is stell here but here gose I have one queston I have all the prizes and am in control of all the shops and facterys and am ceo I have been part of the party and the fireworks wewe nice is that the end?
thanks
Carol

[Post New]by buzzknit on Feb 2, 09 4:25 PM
Help - I've been play fine and seem to have figured most things out, but how do I get new machines for my factories??? The game is asking me to create infusions, I have the ingredients and know the recipe, but can't figure out how to get the infusion machinery. I've been to all the ports, hoping to be offered the chance to purchase it...no such luck. Any clue would be appreciated. Thanks

kimiaj3
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by kimiaj3 on Feb 8, 09 3:53 PM
Buzzknit-

Its been awhile since I played this game, but I think I can help. You need to go to one of your factories and click change recipie. Choose the infusion you want to make and you should get a prompt asking you if you want to change this factory to make infusions and how much it will cost to make this change.

Have fun with your game.

hermie11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by hermie11 on Jun 16, 09 1:09 PM
clsegura wrote: Hi all,
I don´t even know if anyone is stell here but here gose I have one queston I have all the prizes and am in control of all the shops and facterys and am ceo I have been part of the party and the fireworks wewe nice is that the end?
thanks
Carol
no you can play in free mode with everything you have unlocked or you could start a new game

[Post New]by gina3210 on Jan 5, 11 10:30 AM
help. I do not understand why I am stuck. I have done everything, but am missing one recepie. Once you miss getting a receipe earlier in the game, is it not possible to go back and get it? My choc. lab has closed up for biz, so I can not work on getting the receipe there. Is this a game glitch. Also, I restarted a new game and
am running into the same issue. I am supposed to make so many cases of cayenne peper sause and deliver to guy in CAsablanca, yet I can not get the recipe to make it. I AM STUCK. someone tell me what I am missing, please?..
I have went from port to port to port clicking on everything, in case I am missing talking to someone in a building, etc. All I get is the same message from the person who is patiently awating his cayanne pepper sause, wondering why I do not have it!

thanks!

[Post New]by Bettz11 on Jan 9, 11 12:12 PM
Help! I'm stuck in the Sahara without enough money to go anywhere, what do I do?

wildone667
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by wildone667 on Feb 7, 11 1:59 PM
I'm having the same problem as gina3210. I cant find the cayanne cocoa or whatever that green ingredient is to make the pepper sauce. I also can't get into the other ports because theyr'e still locked up. I own 3 factories, SF,NY,Paris. I have over a million dollars what more do I need? where can I find that ingredient? Every time I click on a building that guy is all "I thought you were bringing me something" if its not him its someone telling me where to find him, I know where HE is just where is the ingredient? Could use some help fellow fishies or this game will have to be put on hold.

Hey I got it finally, looked on line to see where supplies come from and went to check out cayenne again and yep there it was. I was singing CCR'S 'Run through the jungle" while going to collect my pepper cocoa. also got a couple of ports opened up again and more stuff to do people to see. I think I have to run to the store and get me some rasperry chocolate though for some reason I have a craving for it.

Edited on 02/07/2011 at 6:52:53 PM PST

[Post New]by 1121998 on Mar 17, 11 8:04 PM
how to play this game???
how to buy this game???
there are not free game for this game???
can we play it free in this account???

[Post New]by cutegurl923 on Sep 1, 11 10:38 PM
@1121998
Yeah , all you have to do is click :Try this game, right under where it says Chocolatier 2 Forum.
After your 1 hour trial expires just click: Buy this game ,if u want to buy it.
Uh, you can only play it free for 1 hour.
Oh, and its pretty clear how to play the game, they help you in the beginning.

Adoralora
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Adoralora on Oct 8, 13 8:33 PM
Ok you have a secret ingredient forum but no list of where to find the ingredients. I need to find the pralines... have been to every port/city checked every building haven't found any pralines

[Post New]by jones56tr on Apr 8, 14 12:59 PM
HOW DO I OPEN MERCURE CAN NOT MAKE IT HIGH LIGHT

[Post New]by ABurgie1 on Sep 17, 14 1:17 PM
why can't i reload game to play? I have a purchase code but it try to connect to Play First?

Go to: