ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

Problems/Glitches found!

[Post New]by ark161 on Apr 13, 18 11:29 AM
Not my first time playing the SE but my first time playing the CE! I am disappointed. It seems like a great game until my hint button stops working and I haven't used it once, for another thing I just one of many who have the crucible error. When I get to a certain scene with the intro tutorial on picking up the crucible and 2 things happen: first, it freezes mid-center of the screen. If I try to enter a different scene the crucible is still stuck in the middle. And second, in addition to the above error, said crucible does not move to the right side of the inventory. Very disappointed. Most likely a no buy for me at least until Domini Games/Big Fish Games creates an upgrade. Great disappointment. So, no buy (at least till there's a fix)

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

Re:Problems/Glitches found!

[Post New]by ark161 on Apr 13, 18 12:20 PM
Just an update. I appreciate anyone who wants/wanted to help me but nevertheless I solved the glitches, first I changed custom cursor to Windows cursor; that solved the stuck hint issue, then, When I approached the crucible scene, it started to glitch but unfroze and thus the game is working as it should be. Helps this helps anyone stuck.

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

Re:Problems/Glitches found!

[Post New]by ark161 on Apr 13, 18 1:09 PM
Additionally I had to play under 'casual' mode rather than 'custom' which is somewhat disappointing. And start a new profile from scratch.

Go to: