Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 14, 18 12:38 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/14/2018 at 9:10:24 AM PST

lilcaz
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lilcaz on Apr 14, 18 1:44 AM
Downloaded this game twice but could not open. Windows 10.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sdcolyer on Apr 14, 18 3:32 AM
Game will not open. Keep getting an error message. Tried uninstalling a reinstalling only to get same error message.

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

[Post New]by LarkBea on Apr 14, 18 4:47 AM
What does the error message say? That's important in trying to track down the cause and any possible fix.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 14, 18 9:10 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 14, 18 9:16 AM
Hello lilcaz and sdcolyer,

I'm sorry there's been trouble playing Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition. Let's see what we can do to resolve these issues.

lilcaz: Since the game wouldn't install properly, I'd recommend adjusting the network settings in the Big Fish Games app. Then, try downloading the game again. The following help page contains instructions for that process and others:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

sdcolyer: The help pages below can be helpful when troubleshooting an error message.

Error Codes in Big Fish Games App
Access Violation

Please email our Technical Support Team if my suggestions don't fix Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition. They'll be able to replace this title for you. Thank you so much for your time and patience.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Fourkids4 on Apr 14, 18 9:54 AM
I was able to load the game and play it but I am getting "grid" marks left on the screen wherever I click with my cursor or my finger.

cinb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cinb on Apr 14, 18 11:46 AM
If you cannot get game to start, reset display to a very low number, and it has worked for me and in the past. Windows 10

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 14, 18 12:43 PM
Hello Fourkids4,

I'm sorry there's been trouble with the graphics in Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition. Let's try fixing this by updating the computer's video card driver. This driver directs how the computer's graphics are displayed, so installing a newer version can fix a number of similar issues. Please take a look at the following help article for further instruction:

Email our Technical Support Team if that suggestion doesn't fix the game. They'll replace it for you.

I wish you the best of luck.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by sfjack on Apr 17, 18 6:22 AM
I am most of the way through the game and am on the island with Nora but nothing happens/reacts. I read the strategy guide and realize I should have found both the demon horns but only have one so have not gotten the red head. The first demon horn was/is not where it should have been and without it I cannot finish the game. Is there any way to fix this without playing the game all over again?

Edited on 04/17/2018 at 8:49:33 AM PST

[Post New]by hipham on Apr 17, 18 9:48 AM
Hello sdcolyer,

I have gotten error messages after installing a game but could not open the game (using Windows 10). This is what I have done which tends to resolve this issue.

If you have another big fish game installed on your computer, open that game to see if you can run it. If so, then close that game and then open the game that you receive the error message. When I did it, it worked for me even though I can't explain why. Hope it works for you.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 17, 18 10:08 AM
Hello sfjack,

I'm really sorry a progression block has been encountered. Let's try troubleshooting this.

When a game won't respond to commands, I always suggest updating the computer's video card driver. This driver directs how a computer's graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to keep everything running smoothly. I'd also increase the game's permissions by running it as an administrator.

Both processes are outlined in the help pages below:

Run Game as Administrator

Please email our Technical Support Team if my suggestions don't resolve the trouble.

Thanks for your patience and for reaching out. I wish you the very best.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by sfjack on Apr 17, 18 11:51 AM
So I was able to successfully make the two changes you suggested. Now the game won't open. In fact, NONE of my Big Fish Games will open. Much worse off than before. UPDATE: Restarted my computer, so now other games seem to work but Dark Moor still will not open.

Edited on 04/17/2018 at 12:02:28 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 17, 18 12:23 PM
Hello sfjack,

I'm really sorry that those suggestions didn't fix Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition. I'd recommend emailing our Customer Support Team. They'll replace the game for you.

Thank you for your time. Please have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by jmshasta7 on Apr 17, 18 2:57 PM
Have Windows 10. Bought this game with 2 credits & tried to download it 4 or 5 times with no luck. I even deleted the trial version & tried to reinstall but with no success. Now what? I have a bought game that shows purchased,but won't download.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 17, 18 5:56 PM
Hello jmshasta7,

It sounds like there's been trouble downloading Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition. I can definitely offer some suggestions.

Please try adjusting the network settings in the Big Fish Games app. Then, try downloading the game again. The instructions for this process (and others) can be found in the help article below.

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Email our Technical Support Team if these steps don't resolve the installation trouble. They'll work with you to figure out how to get the game downloaded.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBeruna

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Apr 20, 18 3:01 PM
I cannot play the game, the hint stopped working and I am at a standstill...no where to go...needs a fix!

[Post New]by AuntyKeli on Apr 20, 18 4:28 PM
ALOHA,
I'm using Windows 10. The program appears to load, you hear creepy music, then I click and the spooky zombie flashes on the screen "USE HEADPHONES..." and then it just dies and puts me at the part where I can PLAY AGAIN. I've tried everything I could think of on my end. Good luck on finding the coding error. For the first 30 seconds I saw... pretty good. ;-) Now the adventure begins to see the rest of it!. . .
- AuntyKeli

[Post New]by bamabreezelulu on Apr 21, 18 2:28 PM
Attempted to download demo, clicked "run" (instead of "save") like always, but nothing happens.

[Post New]by ldclem on Apr 25, 18 7:57 PM
Game will not load
says access Violation 0x6AF3743D

Already tried to uninstall/ reinstall
windows 10

Edited on 04/25/2018 at 7:58:58 PM PST

Go to: