kelleyj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

sorry not a great game

[Post New]by kelleyj on Jul 24, 10 8:55 AM
everything is to small. i don't mind working for the game, but i need to be able to see things. hope they revamp ( ha ha) and try it again. i think it could be good with some thought.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Re:sorry not a great game

[Post New]by vicalana on Jul 24, 10 8:58 AM
Totally agree. Really fancied a romantic game and tried sort of hard with this one but gave up.

Edited on 07/24/2010 at 8:59:48 AM PST

[Post New]by ardella on Jul 24, 10 1:35 PM
No I agree its not a good game and I gave up too at the clock. What ever happened to the skip button? You cannot see what you are looking for.

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Jul 24, 10 2:00 PM
Thanks, I don't think I will even demo as I need to be able to see.

[Post New]by angelawelch8 on Jul 24, 10 2:21 PM
oh this game must be the worse game i played in a long time sooooooooooo disappointed

Halotop
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Halotop on Jul 24, 10 7:20 PM
I agree.. items are way too small to identify... frustrating.. not worth the time.. won't even finish the hour!!!!

sweetie58
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by sweetie58 on Jul 24, 10 8:08 PM
yes I thought so too. I played it through thinking it would get better but after a while I gave up. Sorry to the people who made it. I hope you didnt have all your eggs in the same basket.

KayeT
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by KayeT on Jul 24, 10 10:28 PM
Same here. arn't many games that i simply say i don't like - some i say don't seem worth the money.. but still would play them. .this one i won't play. got as far as finding birds.. just simply can't see. i know they tried to make 'real' life sceens.. but just doesn't work.

hop0409
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by hop0409 on Jul 24, 10 10:38 PM
I was so disappointed. I thought this game had real potential, but I got through over half the game..in a half an hour. I'll probably be able to finish the game with just the demo.

I haven't really been finding great games lately...can anyone recommend something good?

sylmide
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by sylmide on Jul 25, 10 12:15 AM
Have to agree, i gave it a miss after 20 mins.

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Jul 25, 10 12:36 AM
This game was POOR to say the least.

I uninstalled it after 15 minutes.

bashfuldi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by bashfuldi on Jul 25, 10 3:06 AM
got two letters for this game..... PU! Geez what a stinker. Bad graphics, items too small, and that stupid hint rose! What in the world were they thinking? If you are really into hog like I am you know what a snore job this was. lol Oh well, another day, another game hey hoggers?

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on Jul 25, 10 3:12 AM
i just started to D/load this game, and came on and read this while waiting..thanks for the heads up, i have decided to cancel the download for now...thought would be good game, might check out another day.

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Jul 25, 10 3:25 AM
Thanks everyone, wasn't impressed after 10mins. I agree with all of you. I am really tired of hidden object games anyway. Not going to bother with this one.

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on Jul 30, 10 8:59 PM
I agree with everyone else. Not a good game; was disappointed. Too short and I like something else mixed in, like a puzzle or two. Boring.

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Aug 3, 10 7:57 PM
Not to jump on the bandwagon here, but...yeah. Good concept, horribly executed. I can't remember the last time I deleted a demo less than 15 minutes into it.

Did anyone else get the sense that the cut scenes were b/w concept sketches that the developers didn't even bother to enhance for the final game?

And agree about the hard to find items but my remedy there was just to randomly click on things that stood out and it worked 80% of the time. Pointless.

The diary combo was arcane at best (and I am a fan of puzzle games having just finished the latest Azada and loved it). What really did it for me was the random clicking to get the phone signal, as this was just plain stupid and annoying. By the time I got to the HOG requisite (but again somehow made oddly difficult for no reason) "let's put this picture/map back together" scene, I was done.

I have to add that the cartoonish character was also disappointing and very different than the artwork (check out the icon next to the forum name at the top of this page...that is what I was expecting to see IN the game, go figure).

nocturnadawn
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by nocturnadawn on Aug 5, 10 11:58 PM
Wow...I just finished the demo and I don't think I will be buying this one! I was ok with the hard hidden objects as I have been getting bored with the too easy ones as of late. I was even ok with the dumb puzzles they tossed in, but when It came to the story line...what were they thinking? SPOILER ALERT!!! Ok...girl goes to cabin in woods for a vacation. There are killer wolves in the woods but the parrents don't bother warning the kids about it I guess. So she get's saved by some mysterious stranger. She see's him the next day (Which was odd since I thought vampires slept during the day) but he kicks her out of the house. The next day he takes her on a finding spree in the woods with him. They go to his house, where she figures out he is a vampire and claims her undying love for him????? I know love at first site exists, but seriously? That was where my demo ended and I ended with it. Too much cheese in this one. It is like a horrible Twilight wannabe!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 6, 10 3:42 PM
dfranklin wrote:What really did it for me was the random clicking to get the phone signal, as this was just plain stupid and annoying.

This probably wouldn't have bothered me so much if she wasn't ONE SCREEN away from the cottage. I guess she had supposedly been walking all day in the woods, but that's now how the game makes it appear. All I kept thinking was that she was not only a sulky brat, but impossibly dumb, too, if she could get so lost that she needed her GPS to get back to the cabin that was... oh, about 30 yards behind her.

Edited on 08/06/2010 at 3:43:39 PM PST

[Post New]by gokaren on Aug 6, 10 6:32 PM
I was expecting the people in this game to look like the Icon Picture.....this game is making me frustrated.

[Post New]by 4Crochet on Aug 7, 10 4:52 PM
I would not waste my money on this game. Graphics were not good, items too small to see and the game jumped around too much. glad I did the trial.

Go to: