heron
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

water hut balance scales PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by heron on Jul 24, 10 9:25 AM
I have looked at all the links and walkthrough and I know how to bal. scale but the last object is the vase which won't balance on the x all other s are glued to their symbols. I have tryed dif combinations thinking maybe the x isn't a x . At this point I really would like to finish so I can put it all behind me. HELP!!!!!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:water hut balance scales PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 24, 10 9:32 AM
Hey heron,

After loooking through the Game Forum, I stumbled across another discussion on the water hut:

WeeHillyWilly wrote:I discovered, that when looking at the wood wheel, and finding the symbols on the wood planks in the slots where the water comes out, you leave the planks in the slots that make up which ever symbol you are working on, and remove all the other planks, not the other way around. For example, if the symbol is made up of a V and a / , you leave those two in the slots, and remove the others. Then you pull the lever, let the water fall on the left side of the scale, then you try each of the items, til the bell rings. Then you click that item back into your inventory, then click on the wood wheel, find that symbol, and place the item on that symbol.
Then you just repeat for all the other items.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

heron
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by heron on Jul 24, 10 10:13 AM
Been There Done That !!! I still cannot bal. vase on X. Allother objects are bal and stuck to their symbols. Can you unstick them some how

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 24, 10 11:47 AM
heron wrote:Been There Done That !!! I still cannot bal. vase on X. Allother objects are bal and stuck to their symbols. Can you unstick them some how

Make sure you are using the right symbols for the X. On one of my symbols what appeared to the an X made with two slanted lines was actually made with a slanted line and a straight vertical line.

heron
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by heron on Jul 24, 10 12:58 PM
Just tryed again using slanted line and vert. line scales looked balanced but no bell and vase would not stick to symbal also tryed the 2 Vs I am begining to think I am doomed and will be spending the rest of this game itrapped in the water hut!!!!

heron
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by heron on Jul 25, 10 7:47 AM
I gave up trying to bal those scales and restarted the game in challenge mode I had no difficulty whatsoever. I used a vertical line and a slanted line. This time it worked! Most have been some kind of glitch.

lstockdale
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by lstockdale on Aug 1, 10 10:35 AM
I'm having the same problem, except with the cup. I've tried every combination there is possible (TWICE!) with no luck. I will start over to see if that helps.

[Post New]by mizzdeecee on Oct 16, 10 9:36 PM
I am having same problem: last object on water balance scales will not balance. Have tried all the options and cannot get the last object balanced. In my opinion, this is the worst game yet. I have had to go to the forum on almost every segment. The puzzles are impossible. I do not recommend this game at all. I want to finish it, but it looks as if I will not be able to. I give up!

[Post New]by annette2527 on Nov 9, 10 5:45 PM
I am having trouble with this part of the game . I have the wood wheel put together, I have the vases and I can only balance the scale with the gold vase and nothing happens . I put the vases on the symbols on the wood wheel to see if they go there , but I guess they don't . So I am really unsure of what I am suppose to do in this part of the game and I have been at a standstill for weeks . I would sure appreciate some help .

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on Apr 5, 11 8:20 AM
I'm having the same problem also. First four objects are on the wheel and fixed. Last one will not go on and the bell rang to say it was the correct balance. Very frustrating and I don't really want to start all over again. Help!

[Post New]by queenofcups on Jun 18, 11 6:45 PM
I got all five to balance, but nothing happens - was I supposed to do them in a certain order?

[Post New]by emeraldorchid on Jul 20, 11 7:55 AM
As stated above the slots represent the symbols u want to match to. After u balance an object, take it back into inventory and then immediately put it onto the proper symbol on the wood wheel. Now you must clear the scales. To do this put all slats back into the slots and pull the water lever, the scales will return to level. Then you can proceed to next item and follow all the steps again. Make sure u clear each time. Its VERY tedious but i didnt have any probs getting them to stick to wheel. Oh, that X also has the vertical line going thru the middle I so maybe that is some ppls prob when they are talking about the X 's they are having trouble with. Hope it helps

Go to: