giggyann
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

Has anyone played this game?

[Post New]by giggyann on Nov 4, 08 11:09 AM
Hi
I went and looked at the screen shots for Christmas Tale. Didn't look like a game I would like. But has anyone else played it and liked it? Doesn't seem like there would be much to talk about. It looks like that game with the professor. (?) The Christmas game I was going to get is Christmasville. It is a HO game. Has any played that one?
giggyann

Sorry I don't know why this came up in home forum/? I have pm'd a mod to have it moved.
g.

Edited on 11/04/2008 at 12:10:17 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,188 Posts

Re:Has anyone played this game?

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 4, 08 11:19 AM
I have played the demo on Holly a Christmas Tale. It is a cute game. The reason I didn't buy it was because most of the things to find are toys and stuffed animals and sometimes it was hard for me to tell what I was looking for. Sometimes a cartoon drawing of a stuffed bear and a stuffed pig look alike. It is a very colorful game and you may like it.

There are about 20 user reviews on each of these games on the Reflexive website.

Edited on 11/04/2008 at 11:30:33 AM PST

giggyann
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by giggyann on Nov 4, 08 11:30 AM
LizzieK wrote:I have played the demo on Holly a Christmas Tale. It is a cute game. The reason I didn't buy it was because most of the things to find are toys and stuffed animals and sometimes it was hard for me to tell what I was looking for. Sometimes a cartoon drawing of a stuffed bear and a stuffed pig look alike. It is a very colorful game and you may like it.

Christmas tale is one of those move the guy up and down and side ways until you get to where he needs to go. Not HO is it more a Tm Game?

[Post New]by orlandomiki on Nov 4, 08 1:11 PM
I am replaying Christmasville for the third time...Guess you could say I like it....But then I like HO games that don't make me nuts...

[Post New]by Kathybears3 on Nov 4, 08 1:15 PM
I just played the demo, and it was nothing to write home about. Not my kind of game, it was okay if you like the move the christmas balls around

mec11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

re: game won't go past first level

[Post New]by mec11 on Nov 5, 08 10:11 AM
I just purchased the christmas tale and it won't let past the first level. any suggestions. I even downloaded the game again.
Thanks martha

mec11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mec11 on Nov 6, 08 7:17 AM
Please help with the christmas tale. It only lets me play one level. am i doing something wrong.
martha

Kimmy1971
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kimmy1971 on Nov 6, 08 7:46 AM
Welcome to the pond mec11

I would suggest contacting customer support if you are having issues with your game...

happy gaming

chimenesryan
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,446 Posts

[Post New]by chimenesryan on Dec 16, 08 2:04 PM
I just demo'd it not something I'd buy prob cute for a min or two but then gets boring.

txrose3
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,033 Posts

[Post New]by txrose3 on Dec 16, 08 3:28 PM
I haven't played Christmas Tale. But, I have the game Christmasville. I enjoyed it. Not a great game, but ok. Has a cute story line.

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,666 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 18, 09 8:20 AM
I just bought Christmasville and I'm hoping this will be a relaxing Hidden Object game. Can anyone tell me if the items to find are easy or hard to spot?

Thanks!

[Post New]by marionsgirl on Oct 13, 09 11:53 PM
Hi
I neede help with finding a game I used to play a lot,but it has been a while & now I can't remember the correct name of the game.It is a christmas game,,...and looks like a snowglobe ....it's like a slot game ..when you spin the wheel and lose you get a fruitcake .also you click on packages for points ..I hope somebody remembers this game and lets me know the name of it .
Thank you

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Dec 25, 10 6:13 PM
I enjoyed playing the demo hour. But with only 30 levels, it seems too short to me to bother with, since I'm not imagining much replay value unless you are very forgetful.

Go to: