BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

Too weird

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Apr 14, 18 7:13 PM
Doing HOS'S in a friend's room. Finished Tea Party and the message to please wait came up followed a little later by your friend does not have this room. The same thing happened with Easter Basket. Before I did Enchanted Clock, there were bubbles around TP and EB but the message was to return tomorrow. Once I completed the Enchanted Clock, I got a lot of items. Can't be sure that I got 3 scenes worth. I hope this is happening because the server is really busy. Isn't that just too weird!!!

Re:Too weird

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Apr 14, 18 9:00 PM
I had this happen to me as well. You got the items previously earned as well as the new items from the clock.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 14, 18 10:21 PM
I had something similar happen the other night.
I was doing my sister's room. SR 2 Got the clock done, came back and I was in SR 1. Ok, no problem, have had that happen a couple times when someone is changing their rooms. So I did the spring terrace, came back to the SR 2! Twilight zone moment!
I talked to her later and we just so happened to be on at the same time when she was doing her rooms and switching.

It's actually kinda fun..

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

Too weird

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 15, 18 5:26 AM
BAPPLE wrote:Doing HOS'S in a friend's room. Finished Tea Party and the message to please wait came up followed a little later by your friend does not have this room. The same thing happened with Easter Basket. Before I did Enchanted Clock, there were bubbles around TP and EB but the message was to return tomorrow. Once I completed the Enchanted Clock, I got a lot of items. Can't be sure that I got 3 scenes worth. I hope this is happening because the server is really busy. Isn't that just too weird!!!

Bapple, this happens to me frequently. I just sigh & say "yeah, right, my friend doesn't have the room I'm in right now!" & continue on. I think it means I lost connection with the server. If it happens repeatedly, I take it as a sign to close my game so it will save my progress.

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Apr 15, 18 6:49 AM
Thanks for the comments! Such a fascinating game we play...unpredictable and enjoyable!

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 15, 18 9:03 AM
I've seen this as well. I think it is a similar situation to friend wish lists.

While I am not certain of the cause - there are 2 possibilities that come to mind:

If your connection to the MC server fluxes while you are in the room...
Or if your friend is doing their own rooms and jumps between SR 1 & SR 2 at the same time you're in there...

just my 2 cents
cindykat325

Go to: