LAME ENDING!!!!!!

LAME ENDING!!!!!!

[Post New]by KSMARSING on Jul 24, 10 8:47 PM
That is it????? Where's the Aunt? Really!!!!!! So sad!

crazyfor20
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:LAME ENDING!!!!!!

[Post New]by crazyfor20 on Jul 25, 10 3:06 PM
I really agree with you the ending sucked!!!! No pun intended.

lac96
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by lac96 on Jul 28, 10 12:38 PM
I agree, dumb ending.

[Post New]by quackieduck on Jul 29, 10 11:52 AM
AGREED - all that puzzling & the story just fizzled out! Needed a lot more BITE!

AlexisMH
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by AlexisMH on Jul 30, 10 1:03 AM
Yeah, kind of a stinker in general. With just a passing nod to vampires, this was more of a general treasure hunt.

And the ending was really terrible.

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Jul 30, 10 5:01 AM
Wow! I just did the trial of this so far and have really liked it and was considering buying it but if the ending is lame I guess I should be glad I didn't buy it. So there's like no indication of a sequel like in some games?

Tflo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Tflo on Aug 1, 10 4:02 PM
Sportygal, you should buy it. There is alot to do and the graphics are really good. So what if the ending doesn't make much sense? It's still a fun game and it takes awhile to play so you feel like you got your money worth.

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 1, 10 6:35 PM
Tflo wrote:Sportygal, you should buy it. There is alot to do and the graphics are really good. So what if the ending doesn't make much sense? It's still a fun game and it takes awhile to play so you feel like you got your money worth.

Oh so you have completed the whole game I take it? Like I said, the trial version of the game I've really liked so far. It has really held my interest. Your suggestion is something for me to consider and I thank you.

I edited this to say I do have a game credit and may consider using it for this game.

Edited on 08/01/2010 at 7:14:21 PM PST

cucumber89
Salmon
Salmon
2,807 Posts

[Post New]by cucumber89 on Aug 2, 10 9:35 PM
It was a pretty bad ending, but the awesome game play made up for it in my mind. The puzzles were great, the graphics were awesome and it had a lot of adventure! I would still give it 3.5 stars. It would've been a solid 5 stars if the story didn't 'suck' so much!

Gatorau
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Gatorau on Aug 2, 10 11:17 PM
The artwork on the hidden objects was very good. The puzzles ranged from downright baffling (as in I didn't understand the object) to dead easy. The characterisation was annoying. I didn't like the girl and the reformed vampire was wishy-washy. There is no real resolution as to why the Aunt disappeared or where she is. And the ending ... worst ever.

This had the potential to be a terrific game but it was a letdown in too many ways. 3 out of 5 from me. Maybe an extra half point for the artwork.

[Post New]by kidoooKat on Aug 4, 10 4:07 AM
I agree. The ending was bad, i wanted to know what happend with aunt Rosie. Maybe they will make a part 2.

Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

[Post New]by Pearly11 on Aug 5, 10 8:30 AM
The ending was shockingly short : 'Let's go' - 'ok''..gone. LOL. Whoever wrote that will seriously need to work on the conclusion of this otherwise good storyline

[Post New]by jandmbosch08 on Aug 5, 10 12:26 PM
Was that really the ending? when they left the castle and went to hide from the sun?

[Post New]by littlecolonel on Aug 5, 10 4:58 PM
Yes, very lame. Just where was is Aunt Rosie? However, more important to me, is where in the heck were the vampires?! I throught I would find some and kill em or free them or something? In general, I enjoyed the game play very much.

Edited on 08/05/2010 at 4:59:28 PM PST

[Post New]by carolprint1 on Aug 5, 10 6:33 PM
i think there will be a part 2 and im guessing....the way bf has come out here lately with the sequels......IT WILL BE A CE GAME!

this was a fantastic fun game to play and i really enjoyed it...there is sooooo much more that can (& hopefully) will happen.

[Post New]by Maribird on Aug 6, 10 6:09 PM
I loved the game but the ending was weird- I thought my PC was acting up.

kristidumplin
Manatee
Manatee
3,656 Posts

[Post New]by kristidumplin on Aug 6, 10 6:54 PM
I am SO glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed the game but was really disappointed in that horrid ending..

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Aug 6, 10 7:13 PM
Yeah I agree with the crazy way the game ended. It was fun game play but I was left with a lot of questions at the end. Maybe a sequel is what we need for closure.

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 7, 10 2:29 PM
Pearly11 wrote:The ending was shockingly short : 'Let's go' - 'ok''..gone. LOL. Whoever wrote that will seriously need to work on the conclusion of this otherwise good storyline

I totally agree as I just now finally got to finish playing this. Now I did enjoy playing the game but the ending, um well I sure hope a part 2 is in the works for this so we can know what happened to the aunt here???

[Post New]by pameladida on Aug 7, 10 4:55 PM
If the game is over when they row away looking for a place out of the sunlight why don't the credits roll?
i keep think there is more to this and i am missing it!

Go to: