Level 30 help

[Post New]by bootlegvirgo on Apr 15, 18 12:19 AM
I can't seem to get 3 stars on this one. Does anyone have it figured out and can help me please?
Kim

boulter
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Level 30 help

[Post New]by boulter on Apr 15, 18 11:14 AM
In the same situation. Very hard level, can barely get two stars.

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Apr 18, 18 11:13 AM
After many tries I got it with a few seconds left. I will try to relate sequence I used while playing it again.

2 (workers) to clay
3 to wood - when finished
3 up to clay - add 4th from other clay and then 5th to pick up tools
3 to wood when clay is finished then the other two start the vines
When wood finished one to pick up tools one to clay on way down add one to vines
Add one back to clay - 3 to obstruction next to vines
As they finish all 5 to sawmill
5 to make wood then build first house - when house is finished 5 to make wood pick up tools then all to build pottery shop.
When finished - 5 to sawmill - 3 to stone - 2 to pottery shop
With wood build second house and then put 2 pots down on bottom
Make wood - send 5 to collect top left clay - when wood done build cotton press
Collect cotton as soon as it is ready then send to press - you need to make ten sheets to repair sails so watch count
Now it is all timing - make wood and make one pot once clay is done to build parachute maker.
I made 9 sheets then started engine and parachute when I had the cotton, then made last sheet, started one sail repair and then the other when the cotton was done. Time it right as if sail is repaired to early it will get shot and you are toast.
I didn't put down the top pot or pick up the top seeds.
Got 3 starts writing and playing so I hope this works for you.

Edited on 04/18/2018 at 6:03:39 PM PST

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Apr 20, 18 8:27 AM
Alas 123Mikey321 I am not able to do this no matter how hard I try. Perhaps computer timing is different on different setups. I am pretty good at this type of game, but it isn't even close to getting gold. Guess I will give up for now. Can't do level 32 either.
Thanks!

[Post New]by jill323 on Apr 20, 18 3:57 PM
123mikey321 - Thanks so much. I finally got it. Level 30 and 32 were making me crazy. I finally got both of them.

Edited on 04/20/2018 at 3:57:48 PM PST

[Post New]by ronacame on Apr 25, 18 3:32 PM
Thanks 123mickey321! Finally got it, but had to send 1 to make 10th cotton sheet before making parachute and starting engine.

boulter
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by boulter on Apr 27, 18 4:41 AM
I also finally got it with a few seconds to spare. I after building the sawmill and my first house I just concentrated on building the flower pot maker and getting cotton as fast as possible. Did all the other tasks while doing that. Cannot believe it worked! just keep changing up the order of things until you find one that works for you.

Go to: