Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

The pests that dig and hide their heads

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Jul 24, 10 11:19 PM
Stone monsters and lizards.
At what point, if ever, do they attack the plants?
I just click them once and they hide, come up, click one, hide, come up, click once, hide.
I can do other things without all that incessant clicking on those buggers.
I only ask because I'm about to buy the pest magnet plant, (my fav!) but why bother if all these dumb pests do is bury their heads?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:The pests that dig and hide their heads

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jul 25, 10 10:30 AM
They will attack the plants if you stop clicking on them, so you have to watch them. I too got frustrated with clicking them and they hide right away. Also the spiders later on just stop and then you have to wait for them to move again to kill them. That's why I like the power plants. You can kill the pests with one click! You do get points and money for killing the pests, so you should try to kill them when they appear.

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Re:The pests that dig and hide their heads

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Jul 25, 10 4:56 PM
Thanks, good use of the power plant.
I also figured out that the animals that freeze or hide, you do not have to do anything
about , (they do that whether you're clicking them or not), until the red bar is under them and then you click about 7 times or with the power plant. I actually love the pest freezers and keep two, so whenever I see multiple pest popping, I wait 'til they're all out and then hit the freeze plant and then click the ice cubes to kill the critters. Must click cubes right away or they melt and set them free.

Go to: