Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Mystery Tales: The Other Side here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 15, 18 12:41 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/15/2018 at 7:51:20 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Mystery Tales: The Other Side here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 15, 18 7:51 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Mystery Tales: The Other Side! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Mystery Tales: The Other Side.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Mystery Tales: The Other Side here.

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Apr 15, 18 11:18 AM
Puzzle heavy....too much so. This is too busy of a game with so many mundane tasks. Everything needs something...everything needs to be fixed. In this demo which I could not even finish because it was just exhausting, I came across 2 needed zipper pulls...2 items needed to be oiled....batteries needed for a flashlight....parts needed for bolt cutters, even the bolt....3 needed stethoscope parts for a puzzle.... your having to fix this and that and having to find everything to do it, as well as finding puzzle parts...the list goes on and on. It is excessive and utterly draining. What kind of enjoyment is all this nonsense ? NONE.

The best part was the battery charger operated by a hamster running in his exercise wheel. Now that is something new and inventive. It was hilarious, as was the story, what you could get out of it. What a bunch of useless work to do. And before I exited the demo, which I just about completed, it looked like you're going to have a dog helper, too, which will only slow your progress up even more if that is the case.

The Hos were nothing to write home about, interactive....and there was even a puzzle in one of those I came across. Where does it stop with all these puzzles....sometimes one right after another? If you're not confronted with that, it's an overwhelming amount of work to do. Who needs it? I am in empathy with the police officer who needed a sedative.

Not my idea of a good time.

Edited on 04/15/2018 at 3:59:33 PM PST

Go to: