bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Christmasville - Released on November 29, 2007

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Santa Claus is missing and Christmas is doomed! You`re Private Detective Arthur Knight, and you are the only one who can solve this mystery. Travel to Christmasville, where you`ll find help in the form of the Abominable Snowman, Reindeer, and Elf! Help these amazing creatures discover the truth about Santa Claus in this eye-popping Hidden Object Christmas adventure for the entire family!

GMary9902
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Christmasville - Released on November 29, 2007

[Post New]by GMary9902 on Sep 2, 08 7:25 PM
I'm sort of embarrased to ask this question, but of all the hidden object games I've tried and bought this one stumps me. What am I missing? It's not just Christmasville, it's ALL the "---Ville" games. I download the game, it starts, all the objects are shown, then they disappear. I'm not considered stupid, but are they all more memory games than find the hidden object? I just don't have that long an attention span, I guess.... And I feel like if I could figure it out, I'd have a whole new group of games to enjoy. HEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 20, 08 4:57 PM
Wish I could help you GMary, but I'm here to see if anyone recommended this game. I'm looking for games for my grandchildren to play while here for Christmas break.

GeeBee

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Dec 16, 08 11:00 AM
Anybody know how long this one is?

dorotha
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by dorotha on Jan 2, 10 10:49 AM
LYNNEWHITNEY wrote:I played this when it came out last year, got stuck, could not find help so quit. Now I'm back playing it again (it's Christmas!!) and am stuck in the same spot. I need a picture / screen shot / or SPECIFIC description of solution to the musical notes puzzle - level 12 I believe. I have arranged the squares every way reasonable but nothing is correct. Help please ?????????

dorotha
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by dorotha on Jan 2, 10 10:51 AM
Put all the staff lines in first. Those are the five lines that go across the puzzle, then match the flowers.

Go to: