Desiree53
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Desiree53 on Oct 29, 14 1:55 AM
I got a new update recently. After installation it wouldn't play. It kept setting off the DEP. I started to panic....then I thought.....it's probably not just me. Sure enough, a few days later there's a new update. I was so relieved when it opened up fine after installation. But now it doesn't fit the screen right....I can't see words or items to look for at the bottom of the screen. I play 2 other games through the games manager and both of them are unaffected-- their screens haven't changed. Now what do I do? Please tell me that I'm not the only one having problems with the new updates!

[Post New]by AsTarte29 on Oct 29, 14 3:36 AM
Hi everyone . Since I updated the game with the last version I can't open the map!!! Any help? Or any advice on what should I do??? thank you

ryouger
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Full-screen

[Post New]by ryouger on Oct 29, 14 8:09 AM
Go to Options (gear-thing top right of screen) and select Full-screen option

angels269 wrote:
vicki0516 wrote:Since I did the latest update I can no longer get a full screen. I just got my other game working, this is getting to be a problem with these games. I know that I don't pay to play but I am confused as to why everytime I do an update I have an issue. Please help me. I haven't actually tried to play it so maybe from some of the post I need to do that to, Be back if I am unable to play.

Never mine I figured it out.

you say that you figured it out what is the answer please as I longer get a full
screen.
thank you for the help angels269

ryouger
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Shrine after Update

[Post New]by ryouger on Oct 29, 14 8:12 AM
So I held off installing the update until last evening.
When I logged in today, there was no Shrine icon at the bottom of my screen.

I have been waiting to use this option today and was kind of miffed that I had worked so hard to activate the thing and now it was just gone.

HOWEVER, after visiting the castle and going to the shrine room, the icon reappeared next to my map button.

So this post is an FYI just in case anyone else's shrine icon goes AWOL.

Happy gaming!

starcaller
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by starcaller on Oct 29, 14 11:49 AM
grandbg wrote:I am having the same problem as tinastef, sortilege and corwynt. I installed the update after all the problems were resolved and it was working fine. Then I looked at the Unlock 72 Mini Scenes and mine was at 68/72, I knew I only had 2 left to do so I waited until I unlocked the last two in Goblin Mines and checked again...NO PROGRESS....Grrrrrrr!

I wrote to BF techs and am awaiting an answer, I want my crystals I worked so long on! I am using Windows 7 desktop.

I also have this problem, all the mini scenes are open and achievement still sitting on 68 however I am using a windows 8 desktop.

[Post New]by Silvanvale on Oct 29, 14 5:34 PM
I downloaded the most recent update, and ever since then it says it isn't connected to the Internet. I have wireless Internet and have never had problems connecting before. What do I have to do to connect to the Internet, because the game really isn't playable otherwise.

Desiree53
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Desiree53 on Oct 30, 14 12:52 AM
Holy mackeral! It worked! Thank you, Ryouger!

Edited on 10/30/2014 at 12:53:08 AM PST

[Post New]by Marcus2058 on Oct 30, 14 3:49 AM
iof878 wrote:Finally, for anyone who's able to correct this problem, here is a list of collection sets that will NOT give coins when I exchange them: Goblin Crest set, Brooch set, Artifact set, Human Rune Set, Amulet Set, and Figurine set.

Add to this Herb Set. I exchanged it twice just now and got absolutely nothing!

I've now lost interest in this game, especially as there is no way I can fulfil the Gizmotek quests in the three days remaining. The demands - "Find 15 [why not just 5!!] Goblin Herringbones" - for instance, are impossible to meet in one day unless you restore full energy energy every 30 minutes so you can keep going back to the locations where the items are. And having to go back again and again and again to the samelocation, when there are other tasks you need to complete, is so infuriating!

Edited on 10/30/2014 at 3:50:33 AM PST

[Post New]by Tiff_Holmes on Oct 30, 14 5:19 AM
I was on level 60 or 61 and had almost completed all the quests from the new update when the program crashed and when I started it up again, it said my progress could not be retrieved and the game had been reset. Are you serious???? I had my account linked with my email and everything and tried logging in again but the game stayed at the very beginning. This is unacceptable. This is almost a years worth of game play and progress completely wiped, I have spent a fair amount of money on this game to get to level I was and I want this fixed ASAP!!! I am fuming.

Edited on 10/30/2014 at 5:21:55 AM PST

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Oct 30, 14 3:12 PM
Just wondering about the "new" tag on Awakening Kingdoms on the Big Fish website as well as BF email.

I am not getting an update notification in the game manager.

Are we to download the "new" game from the website? If we do, do we lose our progress?

Edited on 10/30/2014 at 3:17:41 PM PST

mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by mistybear on Oct 31, 14 5:08 AM
I am getting a game not working error message and that windows is trying to find a solution for the problem, why is this? What can/should I do? I have been trying to play this game since last night sometime. Please help. Thanks

iof878
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by iof878 on Nov 1, 14 1:57 AM

iof878 wrote:
Finally, for anyone who's able to correct this problem, here is a list of collection sets that will NOT give coins when I exchange them: Goblin Crest set, Brooch set, Artifact set, Human Rune Set, Amulet Set, and Figurine set.

Marcus2058 wrote:

I've now lost interest in this game, especially as there is no way I can fulfil the Gizmotek quests in the three days remaining. The demands - "Find 15 [why not just 5!!] Goblin Herringbones" - for instance, are impossible to meet in one day unless you restore full energy energy every 30 minutes so you can keep going back to the locations where the items are. And having to go back again and again and again to the samelocation, when there are other tasks you need to complete, is so infuriating!

Here is another one to add to the list: Armor Set. I have exchanged it once and got nothing for it.

[Post New]by GameGirl1369 on Nov 2, 14 1:06 AM
Kelbean wrote:Since the most recent update everything works but I cannot access the map by clicking the buttons. The only way to get in is to have an active quest involving searching for items or to go into collectibles, select one of a set and then click find in HO. Its very frustrating
PLEASE SORT IT!!

I'm having the same issue!

[Post New]by MrsKlopfenstein on Nov 2, 14 6:52 AM
My map button isn't working either!! Please help!

[Post New]by Kelbean on Nov 2, 14 9:05 AM
It worked fine all day yesterday but today its stopped working again
And when I play offline I get a constant stream of 'error syncing online inventory' messages coming up. If it doesn't get sorted soon I think I may well give up with this game even though up til now its been one of my favourites.

Map not working

[Post New]by Amaryllisrose on Nov 3, 14 10:43 AM
Hi there!
My maps button is no longer working...
I can only get to it if I have a quest

Darsb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Darsb on Nov 3, 14 7:35 PM
starcaller wrote:
grandbg wrote:I am having the same problem as tinastef, sortilege and corwynt. I installed the update after all the problems were resolved and it was working fine. Then I looked at the Unlock 72 Mini Scenes and mine was at 68/72, I knew I only had 2 left to do so I waited until I unlocked the last two in Goblin Mines and checked again...NO PROGRESS....Grrrrrrr!

I wrote to BF techs and am awaiting an answer, I want my crystals I worked so long on! I am using Windows 7 desktop.

I also have this problem, all the mini scenes are open and achievement still sitting on 68.

iof878
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by iof878 on Nov 5, 14 1:32 AM

iof878 wrote:
Finally, for anyone who's able to correct this problem, here is a list of collection sets that will NOT give coins when I exchange them:[b] Goblin Crest set, Brooch set, Artifact set, Human Rune Set, Amulet Set, and Figurine set.

Marcus2058 wrote:

iof878 wrote:
Here is another one to add to the list: Armor Set. I have exchanged it once and got nothing for it.

I am adding yet another collection to add to the list: Zodiac Set. Have exchanged it twice with no reward coins being added to my total.

ellen941
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ellen941 on Nov 5, 14 2:24 PM
I have two games going but when I try to sign in to the other game it will not let me. It keeps going to the same game even though it says its the other screen name. This is just one of several problems since the last update!!! Now if I can't sing into my game I will have to start at day 1 for rewards and I'm at level 44 or higher. i think maybe 46 or 47. This is BS. Please FIX this issue as I just got into Gizmotek

anchesa52
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by anchesa52 on Nov 5, 14 3:02 PM
feeded the darkchest 7 times and got the two darkstones i needed to fulfill the quest ,wanted to get my reward said i have 25 darkstones but when i wanted to give it said you need more and i was back on 23. Also its saying proceed and not give anymore this is really frustrating because it is so hard to get the darkstones .please fix it

Go to: