bfgIlinalta
2,029 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 17, 17 5:31 PM
Hello miklinver and gimmeemo,

Thank you both for providing your experiences with Wanderland and follow up for those experiences here. I just wanted to swim by real fast to provide some follow up as well as how to contact our Technical Support Team for more assistance.

miklinver, thank you for following up. I hope that ship returns soon as well. We appreciate your patience while waiting.

gimmeemo, I'm sorry to hear that the quests seem to be asleep or not appearing. We definitely want players to be able to continue enjoying the game without issue, and it sounds like the game isn't presenting quests as expected. What I'd like to do is provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps that might help as well as how to contact our Technical Support Team for more assistance.

What I recommend is trying to run this game with more permissions than games are usually provided on Windows. This might assist in getting those quests and rewards to appear as normal again. You can run this game as an Administrator to do that, and just in case it is helpful, here's a link to a step by step guide on how to do that:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with as much information about the progress as possible. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Apr 26, 17 11:39 PM
Oops! Several weeks ago I completed a Quest in the Grim Forest (at the grate) which took me to the Frozen Town where I completed the Shields Quest (or vice versa). Neither of these quests gave me rewards. I've continued to play but now realize that these completed quests may have given me items to activate other quests since I am receiving no more quests. I am Level 28. Have I left it too late to fix this issue?

Running the game as Administrator made no difference. Can you help please?

Aethne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Aethne on Apr 27, 17 5:08 AM
Have had some freezing issues today, been kicked out of the game twice already this morning, but happy to say no loss of progress or items as has happened with previous 'eviction' and freezing issues.. Before you advise me to run the game as an Administrator, I've tried that and it wouldn't open the game at all until I returned to the previous settings.. Have you guys had any issues with the game running on Windows 10? Just curious..

bfgIlinalta
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 27, 17 10:10 AM
Hello MagentaRose and Aethne,

Thank you both for taking the time to report your experiences with Wanderland as well as for providing what troubleshooting and steps you have already tried to resolve the issues being seen. I'm sorry that the game is either freezing or seems to have not provided rewards that may now be necessary to continue. We definitely want players to be able to enjoy the game without issues like that, so I'd like to provide the steps to receive further assistance from our Support Team.

Before I continue, Aethne, it appears that the game works on Windows 10 currently, but I'm sorry to hear that it's possible it's having trouble running on Windows 10 in this situation. Just in case it is helpful, the following page of steps specifically for that operating system could clear up some common issues that occur with our games in Windows 10:

Windows 10

While those steps may help above, what I recommend for both of these situations since troubleshooting has been attempted is to contact our Technical Support Team with what is being experienced and what troubleshooting steps have already been tried. Our Reps will use that information to see what the next best steps would be and will get back in touch as soon as they can.

Thank you both for your patience, and for letting us know what you've already attempted. I'm sorry that the game isn't working as expected, and I hope those steps to get in touch with our Support Team is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Apr 28, 17 6:04 AM
Just tried to claim my 10 Random Items at the Shelter but received none. I will add this to my previous problem & hope the Support Team can help.

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 28, 17 9:31 AM
Hi MagentaRose,

I'm sorry to hear that more issues are occurring within your Wanderland game. Thank you for reaching out to the Customer Support Team by submitting a ticket. Please be sure to reply directly to any email received if you find that your issues haven't been resolved. You can also add more information to your inquiry by finding your email confirmation and replying directly to it. A representative will be with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by jolabella on May 3, 17 10:52 AM
Suddenly I lost all the levels that I had (and I was close to 200) and the game started from 1 level although I do not remove anything
Please help ... I like this game and I have made a big circle of friends
I have a pc with win10

bfgIlinalta
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 3, 17 12:08 PM
Hello jolabella,

Thanks for also taking the time to report that issue here. I've gone ahead and posted a response to your previously created discussion below, and wanted to link to that should it be helpful:

Please need help

I hope that is helpful for what is being experienced, and I want to thank you again in advance for your patience while waiting for our Reps to get in touch.

Also, if players are seeing trouble with items in-game, inventory or progress is missing, or if more assistance is needed with the game, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and patience. Please don't hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators should there be more questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Altar in Wanderland

[Post New]by sugarglyder on May 7, 17 4:44 AM
Hi

I noticed we could only offer one item at a time, at the Altar.
So I purchased 2 extra boxes so I could offer 3 items at a time.

This cost 30 rubies for 2 extra spaces.
But now I am now back down to one space.
How do I get my other two boxes back or my rubies.

Thanks,
Sugarglyder

bfgIlinalta
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 7, 17 6:58 PM
Hello sugarglyder,

Thank you for taking the time to report that issue with your previous purchase of extra boxes for the altar in Wanderland. Since that seems to have gone missing, I want to provide the way to reach out to our Customer Support Team below so that you can receive assistance for this in-game purchase.

When players lose progress, items or currency in Wanderland, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with details of what occurred. Our Reps will do what they can with the tools available as quickly as possible.

We definitely want our players to receive their in-game items for purchases made with in-game currency, and I want to thank you for your patience while working with our Support Team. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by mb_saunders on May 15, 17 1:59 AM
I'm so sad/mad!!! I've been working away at this game for a few years now. Today I got kicked from level 48 back to level 1!!!!! I'm signed in, don't know what else to try! I don't think I'm willing to put that much effort back into this game. Especially to have this happen again, who knows when.

bfgIlinalta
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 15, 17 10:28 AM
Hello mb_saunders,

I am sorry to hear that there was a loss of progress in Wanderland and want to thank you for taking the time to report that. I absolutely understand feeling upset about not being able to continue from where you left off and would like to provide a way to reach out to our Customer Support Team for assistance for this issue.

Please reach out to our Technical Support Team with details of what has occurred. Our Reps are always happy to help out with the tools they have available and will do their best to quickly follow up with your request.

I want to thank you for your patience here as well as while waiting for further assistance from our Support Team. If there are further questions about this game, our other games, or the forums, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by jolabella on May 17, 17 9:50 AM
I'm in level 22 and I dont have access to the tournament and I can not send gifts to friends. When do you get access? Or something with my game is wrong? Please help me.

[Post New]by Ofelia62 on May 17, 17 11:32 AM
Where did all my friends go. Just opened my game and all friends were gone, 3 hours ago they all were there, what happened???

bfgIlinalta
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 17, 17 4:02 PM
Hello jolabella and Ofelia62,

Thank you both for taking the time to report technical issues found while playing Wanderland and for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are two different issues here and I'd like to try to provide some suggestions for those issues as well as how to reach our Support Team should those suggestions show that more assistance may be necessary.

Ofelia62, I'm sorry to hear that your friend's list seems to have disappeared. It's possible that this is a display issue and that closing down the game and restarting it could resolve the issue. However, it's also possible that something is getting stuck in the game while playing and that running the game with further permissions may be able to assist with getting it to run more smoothly. If closing down and reopening the game doesn't seem to help, the following steps can help run the game as an Administrator to provide the permissions necessary to help the game run as smoothly as possible:

Run Game as Administrator

If that doesn't seem to help, more assistance may be necessary. For further assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

jolabella, I'm sorry to hear that the tournament and gifts are having trouble right now. It's possible that the same steps to give the game more permissions can help those portions of the game run as expected, and I recommend following the "Run game as Administrator" steps linked above, as well as contacting our Technical Support Team should that not help. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch with what assistance they are able to provide with the tools they have available.

Thank you both for your time and I hope this was able to help resolve those issues quickly. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by superknitter on May 20, 17 1:55 PM
I am running the game on a PC and am in Level 70. I am locked out of Samarkand and the Old Lighthouse does not count down for the ship to arrive. I followed the instructions on the web to fix the problems but to no avail. Please advise. Thanks!

bfgIlinalta
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 22, 17 5:07 PM
Hello superknitter,

Thank you for taking the time to report these issues found while playing Wanderland. It sounds like there are some quests that are unable to be accessed as well as the countdown being stuck in the lighthouse for the airship to arrive. I want to clarify that the airship countdown timer is a known issue that the teams behind the game are still investigating. As of this time, the Forum Moderation Team hasn't been provided further information about this issue, but if we are provided more information, a moderator will be sure to post an announcement for all of our affected players.

As for the other issue, we definitely don't want players to be locked out of places if they should have access to it, and it sounds like those troubleshooting steps that were tried point to a need for further assistance. For this, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what is occurring. Our Reps will follow up as soon as possible to help with the tools they have available.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: