bfgIlinalta
1,809 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 17, 17 5:31 PM
Hello miklinver and gimmeemo,

Thank you both for providing your experiences with Wanderland and follow up for those experiences here. I just wanted to swim by real fast to provide some follow up as well as how to contact our Technical Support Team for more assistance.

miklinver, thank you for following up. I hope that ship returns soon as well. We appreciate your patience while waiting.

gimmeemo, I'm sorry to hear that the quests seem to be asleep or not appearing. We definitely want players to be able to continue enjoying the game without issue, and it sounds like the game isn't presenting quests as expected. What I'd like to do is provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps that might help as well as how to contact our Technical Support Team for more assistance.

What I recommend is trying to run this game with more permissions than games are usually provided on Windows. This might assist in getting those quests and rewards to appear as normal again. You can run this game as an Administrator to do that, and just in case it is helpful, here's a link to a step by step guide on how to do that:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with as much information about the progress as possible. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: