keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by keitht53 on Apr 27, 17 10:00 AM
I've just lost ALL progress since 12/12/2016! I normally run GD only in Flight Mode, but unfortunately opened it today with an active network connection. No message about did I want to use the local version or the one on server, just reverted to that old position. I have reported it but hold out little hope of being able to recover to my latest position.

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 27, 17 2:35 PM
Hi keitht53,

I'm sorry to hear that you have lost your progress after opening our game with an active network. Thank you for taking the time to post in this designated thread as well as reaching out to the Gummy Drop Support Team. Please be sure to reply directly to any email received if you find that your issue hasn't been resolved. The Support Representative can definitely further assist with the tools that have been provided from the Gummy Drop! teams.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are always willing to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by mikeysgrrrl on Apr 27, 17 6:35 PM
I recently started playing this game on my galaxy s6 and although I'm connected to facebook, I can't access any of my friends that play the game, I can't send or receive requests. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it's not made a difference at all.

[Post New]by Kate0673 on Apr 28, 17 12:58 AM
Hi, have been playing this game for a while with no issues, however suddenly my lives are not refreshing. Tablet has been off for 9 hours and when I go to play it says I still have 13 hours to wait for 1 life. Can you help please?
Thanks

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 28, 17 9:03 AM
Hi mikeysgrrrl and Kate0673,

Let me start by welcoming the both of you to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that various issues are occurring within your games. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should.

For these issues it is recommended to ensure that everything is updated on your device. This means your device along with the game. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help pages for steps that are specific to each mobile device:

Gummy Drop! Android
Gummy Drop! Kindle
Gummy Drop! iOS

If you continue to have trouble with friend quests or lives not refreshing, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with details of the issue along with your email address that is linked to your game if able. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help page below on how to obtain this information:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Game freezing plus

[Post New]by LadyCarol44 on Apr 30, 17 5:30 PM
My ID #848503365229208 My game has been slow and stopping by freezing. Also - today, my Gold Fever just disappeared! I had been playing the levels, closed for dinner, went back and it is totally gone! Please help!

bfgIlinalta
2,041 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 1, 17 9:48 AM
Hello Ladycarol44,

Thank you for your patience, and I'm sorry to hear that the game has been freezing and that the Gold Fever disappeared. We definitely want players to not be stopped by freezing or the loss of in-game items or boosts and I'd like to provide some suggestions that may assist as well as how to reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team for any further assistance that may be necessary.

When a game is freezing on an iOS device, there may be some steps that can be taken that can resolve that issue. If you'd like to try these steps, that article is below:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (iOS)

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with that User ID. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

For players that are having similar issues and need to contact our Support Team but are unsure where their User ID is, the following article can assist in retrieving it:

What is my User ID?

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that is helpful. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by kayjaykay71 on May 2, 17 8:44 AM
I've recently been encountering the "In-app purchases are not allowed" message. My iPhone is set to allow, I've updated the app. This error comes and goes. What gives?

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 2, 17 9:23 AM
Hi kayjaykay71,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble purchasing items within the game since an error message appears. Thank you for letting us know that you have allowed the proper settings. It may also be helpful to ensure that your billing information is correct and up to date.

If you continue to see this message, feel free to reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game as well as a screenshot of the error message. Just in case it's needed, I'll include Big Fish Games Help pages below on how to obtain this information:

What is an in-game ID?
Taking A Screenshot

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on May 2, 17 11:57 PM
keitht53 wrote:I've just lost ALL progress since 12/12/2016! I normally run GD only in Flight Mode, but unfortunately opened it today with an active network connection. No message about did I want to use the local version or the one on server, just reverted to that old position. I have reported it but hold out little hope of being able to recover to my latest position.

I contacted support, using my old problem reference, and they have worked to get me back to somewhere near my previous position. It's not exactly as was, and I wasn't expecting it to be, but it does mean I can carry on playing the game.
Thanks to all the techies I've dealt with over the months, as they have tried to help, with various degrees of success.
The underlying question still remains of will they ever resolve the problem of progress not being saved properly, and the random overwriting of the device status with that held on the server?

[Post New]by IrishLady04 on May 3, 17 2:25 PM
I have just passed the set of levels in San Francisco where I need to earn the pipe pieces (101-110) to collect 150 coin reward. I collected all the pipe pieces but it will not let me collect the reward.....

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 4, 17 8:32 AM
Hi keitht53 and IrishLady04,

It is greatly appreciated that you have both taken the time to post in this thread what is occurring within your games.

keitht53, I'm glad to hear that at this time you are able to continue playing your Gummy Drop! game even if it isn't at the exact location you were previously at. We are very sorry about that and greatly appreciate your patience as the teams continue to investigate this issue for players. If you continue to have issues with your game, please reach out to the Gummy Drop Support Team so that they can further assist. The Support Team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

IrishLady04, to move past level 110 in San Francisco you’ll need to have built the Sutro Baths and collected ten “pipes” from the previous levels. Since you mentioned that you have the pipe pieces, please be sure to build the baths to obtain the reward. If you continue to have issues progressing, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game and details of the issue. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to obtain this information:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Re: game crashes

[Post New]by denz323 on May 9, 17 5:29 PM
For about a week now, I've been attemping to play GD only to have the game consistently crash. It crashes before I can get a level completed and at times, just when I think I've made it...the game crashes while going through the bonus cycle to end the level. Extremely frustrating!
I'm playing on my Samsung 6A tablet while my wife plays on her minii i-pad and the game is working fine for her. It's not the first time where I've had game issue's so I'm beginning to think that Gummy Drop has difficulty working correctly with Android devices.
Wondering if any other Android users are having similar difficulties playing Gummy Drop.
Looking forward to the fix and getting back to unrushed play.

Denz323

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on May 10, 17 2:08 AM
I'm having issues with "Gummy Drop has stopped" messages recently. It's only started over the past several weeks so I'm suspicious of an update having caused the problem. My problem isn't as severe as the one you are experiencing, mine crashes about once a day, and I can live with that although not happy.
I'm also running on a Samsung tablet, but not the same model.

bfgIlinalta
2,041 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 10, 17 10:18 AM
Hello denx323 and keitht53,

Thank you both for taking the time to report what you are experiencing with the Android version of Gummy Drop!. I'm sorry that it seems like the game is crashing. I wanted to provide some preliminary troubleshooting that can determine whether further investigation or troubleshooting is necessary as well as how to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team should that be necessary.

The first thing to see is whether the following steps are able to stop those crashes or if the crashes persist despite using these steps:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)

If those steps don't seem to help, or if you've already tried some of or all of those steps, please reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team if you haven't already. Please also include the device type and model and version of operating system that device was running at the time of the crash as well as your User ID. It would also help to provide them your experience of what occurs before the crash happens. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as possible to see what the next best steps would be or if further investigation would be necessary.

Just in case a player is unsure where to retrieve that User ID and needs to provide one to our Support Team, I'm providing a link to our guide on how below:

What is my User ID?

Thank you both for your time and I hope those crashes clear up so that you can continue enjoying the game. If you've already contacted our Support Team, I want to thank you for your patience while waiting on our Reps to personally respond to the requests that have been received. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Alora28 on May 10, 17 9:43 PM
I was about halfway through New Orleans when the game kicked me off. When I went back in it started me in Sydney. All my progress is gone. I'm not on Facebook, and restarting my tablet didn't help. Is there a way to fix this?

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 11, 17 8:48 AM
Hi Alora28,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that after going halfway through New Orleans, the game kicked you out and progress was lost. Since it sounds like you didn't link your progress to Facebook, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with details of the issue. If you had previously linked your game with a Big Fish Games account, please try to sign in with that information and contact the Support Team is the issue continues to appear. Letting the Support Team know of where you should be located is also helpful. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to obtain your player ID:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding that we don't have the appropriate tools to access your game from the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Gummy Drop Crash

[Post New]by denz323 on May 11, 17 6:38 PM
The game is impossible to play due to crashing issues.

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 12, 17 10:23 AM
Hi denz323,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing trouble playing this game due to crashing issues. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should, and it is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page as it contains links to other pages with steps that have been known to help resolve crashing issues. Please click on the appropriate mobile platform.

Performance & Connection Issues

If issues continue to be experienced, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with device information along with your player ID. The following help page contains steps on how to locate this information:

What is my User ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Djojsi on May 13, 17 4:13 AM
Its impossible to play for thr past week. I lost my progress for the 4th time and its BORING. I keep playing the same levels, making progress only to wake up the next day and its gone back to Stockholm 91. Tried also playing the Blossom extra levels, same thing! It goes back to as if i nevrer played. I think ready to give up on this game, cuz really its not fun at all anymore

Go to: