clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,504 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jul 7, 17 4:22 AM
FAERY !! so good to hear from you. Miss you. I hope you come back. Hope you are doing well. Miss your wonderful posts!!!

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Jul 7, 17 4:36 AM
Funny, I saw YOU here Clm, and thought, YAY! i hope she will be my neighbor again!

Giving up for the moment.....Been trying for hours to get into game. It just won't load!

Glad i didn't have to start over/create a new account........Will catch up with everyone shortly. For now, find those hidden goodies mates!

OH!!! If needing someone to thank or spank (depends how one feels me coming back), our lovely thurber is who to express sentiments to......And maybe Happy5Sunshine Yep....I had contact with both of them this last week........Long story short, HI! If need be, hiding under rock....flog THEM, FLOG THEM!

Off to do something productive, but I promise to keep checking and, and to try getting back in my game! Any tips why it won't load? Yes, check my tech posts, I did the obvious......i may have been gone, and am now on many meds, but am not THAT foggy

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,504 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jul 7, 17 6:40 AM
achumannfaery wrote:

Giving up for the moment.....Been trying for hours to get into game. It just won't load

Wish I knew. I know nothing about computers. So sorry.

Evalm
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Evalm on Jul 7, 17 8:19 PM
Hi Faery!!! What are the symptoms of your non-loading??

Migutman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Migutman on Jul 8, 17 3:21 PM
Thank you so much draeko1, aurendel01, Sweetgrass, sir_vival & spotleopard for feeding my Ice Castle Dragon!

We appreciate you so much!!!!
John

Energyworker
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Jul 9, 17 10:28 AM
Hi Faery! Glad to see you back and hopefully you can get on the game. I've had trouble sometimes and eventually get on. Not sure what to suggest. The techs have a diagnostic tool you can use to run on your computer and submit to them to see what the problem is. I use Firefox to play. Sometimes all I need to do is update Flash.

Energyworker
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Jul 9, 17 10:31 AM
Many thanks to all my generous neighbours who sent me "Rest Energy" so I could play Mysterious Hospital.

[Post New]by geo11charit on Jul 10, 17 3:23 AM
To my great neighbor xd7002
THANK YOU
who help me

glca
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jul 10, 17 3:17 PM
Oh thank you so much draeko1, webbleandwobble & spotleopard for your very generous help feeding my Ice Castle Dragon!!!!!!

I love you guys!!!

Gratefully,
Gabrielle

aurendel01
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Jul 10, 17 3:22 PM
Thank you to my neighbors who fed my ice dragon! I had to shut down my computer because of a thunderstorm, so I didn't get to see who helped.

amina046
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Jul 10, 17 4:30 PM
To my dear neighbours, Plus Jenny and Gabugabu and whoever fed and finished my expedition while I went to get a cup of tea, thank you very much for your generosity!
xoxo
Wish we could see who helped!!
xoxo

amina046
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Jul 12, 17 12:36 PM
Faery!!! what wonderful news! Please try and try again to come back to us!

India1435
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by India1435 on Jul 13, 17 5:09 AM
To the folks I did not see

Thank you very much for sending me on a Hot Air Balloon ride/flight over Paris!!!

I appreciate your help tremendously.

Indy

[Post New]by geo11charit on Jul 14, 17 12:43 AM
I want thank my Lovely neighbor [b] Kouinata [i] who shes always there for me
Natasa SE EYXARISTO koritsara mou

marliza
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
450 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Jul 14, 17 7:04 AM
I was without internet for 3 days, and while I was gone some of my wonderful neighbors still gifted me. I received MANY blue light bulbs - so many, that it would probably take me a full day to repay every one that I received.

If you sent blue light bulbs and need some back in return, please Private Message me and I will be more than happy to repay your kindness. I have already sent back to many of you - who sent 10 or less. If you did not receive or need more, please PLEASE just let me know and I WILL return the favor!!!

MANY THANKS to my kind, courteous and Generous Neighbors!!!

glca
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jul 14, 17 3:22 PM
My deepest gratitude to sifflevent, spotleopard, dionysia00, aurendel01 & kfmaster99 for feeding my Hot Air Balloon dragon!!!

Your generosity will allow me to experience yet another new adventure

Gabrielle

P.S. Thank you all my generous neighbors for the light bulbs!

Edited on 07/14/2017 at 3:26:54 PM PST

Migutman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Migutman on Jul 15, 17 3:17 PM
Thank you very much Sweetgrass, podcuk, aurendel01, draeko1, dionysia00 & janawie for feeding my Hot Air Balloon! Your generosity is greatly appreciated!!!!

John

neighbors of bboop1999

[Post New]by bboop1999 on Jul 18, 17 2:31 AM
Dear Wonderful Neighbors:

It has been a real treat to play with you all. I need to take a break from gaming and concentrate on some "real life" issues. The experience has been delightful and I want to thank each and every one of you for your help. I'd send out notes but I just need to move on!

Much love to you all and thanks again for your help!

Betty (bboop1999)

dchinn2005
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by dchinn2005 on Jul 18, 17 4:38 PM
Friends-

I know I have been away for awhile! Real life and work have been hectic to say the least! I plan to fully return when work settles down. Hoping for September!

Much love to all of you,
Danielle (dchinn2005)

kouinata
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by kouinata on Jul 19, 17 9:57 PM
Thank you so much the friends who sent me masks for the event rooms! Your help is always priceless and absolutely appreciated! I reserve!
I do not have the masks yet in my gift list, I can not send them as a gift yet, unless it's on your WL I am sorry! They will probably be available when I enter in the room??? I'm not sure why this is happening.
Happy searching to everyone!

Go to: