Ready for the special room

Re:Ready for the special room

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Sep 13, 17 10:05 AM
Z
Ooohhh where am I?

The doc who was putting me under told me to imagine I was being whisked away to a beach. But this doesn't look like any beach I know of.

I'm lying on some floating carpet and the effect is a little dizzying. No, wait, that might be the pills.

Slowly I take in my surroundings...
Ooohhh there's a sweet tiger cub making little growls noises trying to warn me off.
And those monkeys hanging around look like they are just waiting to raid that sweet shop. I wonder if the shop has chocolate? Rich dark chocolate mmmmm.
I try to find a way to get off the floating carpet but I'm stuck. I have a wounded wing and can't fly just yet.

I lie back and rest a little. After watching these rather odd flowers blink in and out in hypnotic fashion it comes to me. This is no beach.

I wonder if this is that "special room" that AuntieRoo
, Grimaldi, and Jack7242 said I should visit.

Maybe I'll just rest here awhile being lulled back to sleep by the carpet on the gentle breezes. Lucky I brought my own pills

LJM5091
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Sep 13, 17 10:06 AM
I am ready to go back to the tea room. I can feel the heebie jeebies crawling up my spine. Goose bumps sprout on my arms. Hair on the back of neck is at attention. Gee-whiz. I’m feeling anxious.

Turning right into it, a Knight’s Armor is looming over me...it is just the top part of the armor....the bottom part is missing...nothing is there! I gather strength and look into to the helmet....it is empty...a dim light is blinking slowly off....on.off....on.off...

Electrode life, Elemental life, Erlenmeyer’s life, Ent’s life, Everlasting life

a scary Dude....

Running past the creature, taking a risky a glace....I notice that it's see-through. Able to stop on a dime, I put my arm into the vision. It is NOT solid.

Looking around the space, which is open at least two-stories up, I try to find where this might be projected from. Nothing obvious pops out but I look again, slower this time.

I do find numerous, small, bright-red dots here and there. Those might be on-indicator lights. I smack my forehead, slammed with the thought that I am being watched.

This time there is no stopping, just running upstairs to the Library

Edited on 09/13/2017 at 10:08:23 AM PST

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,494 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Sep 13, 17 10:23 AM
As Mrs.Fletcher and I sit and have a hot tea and try to figure out what happened here
more so what am I going to do now? seeing they all high tailed it out of her like there backsides where on fire ( thinking I would LOVE to light a fire on there backsides maybe that will get them moving ) but then again if I did that Lord only knows were they would end up, so scratch that plan.
OWWWWWWWW I grab me ears what in tarnation is that screaching??? and all that CRACKLE??? Dandydog????? what ?? what???? I can not make out a word you are saying woman slow down and talk softer you are killing my ear drums.........
I can make out every second word but I think along with the help of the Monkey Family
and the baby orangutan they have made the bombs I need , well done dandydog now you and Egor get back here ASAP... now if I can get the others back from Lord knows where I can set my plan in motion.
I grab Mrs.Fletcher and hug her this just might work out after all,,, oh I am sorry Mrs Fletcher kinds got excited there for a sec.
Just thinking about getting back to The Camp and the Troops and critters gets my blood flowing.
Mrs. Fletcher get a very sad face and looks like she is about to cry,,,, now now Mrs. Fletcher none of that you are not losing me forever , I did make you all a promise remember, I will be back and with plenty of backup and you my fine Young Lady will be visiting us at The Camp and will finally meet my Opal and I know you two will hit it off right away ,, and we can come and go back and forth until The Troops and I get this puzzle figured out and ALL of MC and areas become as they should be ONE Family under a very kind gentile loving ruler,, oh and I am sure you will love a Dragon ride with Frost and me I watch her faint.........................

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Sep 13, 17 4:24 PM
Mrs Fletcher?...Mrs Fletcher?...MRS FLETCHER!... ..Oh, My Goodness Salty.. ..There's no need to shout like that cause I am right here in the kitchen's Tea Room....What can I help you with dear?.. ...I've been going dizzy watching you run heather and yon.. ..., waiting for you to still your self before you go and pop all the laces on that Iron clad Corset of yours Mrs Fletcher!... ...Graces Me salty..Your just as bad as PTG when it comes to mentioning my....Sigh...unmentionables.....Well,.. if you are really,... "in the needs to know" Salty,... Dandy Dog just called letting Bing and I know to expect the "Cloud Cities Flying Boat" docking out side the Tea Room in about an hr or so.. ..It seems that while the Pup was there in the Eastern Realm,.. ... She went ahead and bartered with the Merchants in the Persian Market... ... buying all kinds of goodies for Captain Randy, Roo,and the rest to use.. ...Then she and Egor transported everything by Flying Carpets to Cloud City....Because she knows personally the "Tinker Man",.... Dandy Dog was able to purchase some really "Cool Like Gadgets" for all the, "Slightly Insane Special Room" Gang to use...Wheeeew!... ...Take a breath there Mrs Fletcher cause that was quite a speech yous rattled off just now...How was that Youngster able to buy all of that stuff anyway?. ...Well Salty dear, do you remember when Roo and Dandy Dog helped the Captain with the Airship Treasure assignment a while ago?... ...Well Bless her little Doggy Heart,... ... it seems like the Captain let the Pup keep a few Trinkets for her efforts and Dandy Dog used these plus some of her savings to buy everything as a Surprise .. ..for everyone....Oh My Word!... Why is everybody running outside the Tea Room door Salty?.... ... Maybe It might be cause that great big Flying Boat is landing outside with that Loony Toon Dog at it's helm....And look at those Poor White Pigeons/Doves flying around her head trying to help her land.. .....Here Shes coming!.. ... Ker splash!.... ...Dang Nab it all! Now we is all wet and very Bothered Mrs Fletcher!...I know Salty, here comes the Captain headed this way now... ...What? Your saying I fainted?..Oh my, I'd better go back and peek some more at the above Postings to see whats what...Yup! It says that right there...Sorry Captain. .....

Edited on 09/15/2017 at 3:18:28 AM PST

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
3,791 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Sep 15, 17 1:34 AM
I must have dozed off in the comfort of my sumptuous couch as I suddenly woke up to a breeze in my face.

I looked around me and everything at first seems quite normal.

Except that I am alone!

I call out but no reply

On searching for the others I then notice that my surroundings seem to be slightly out of focus.

Is it my eyes?

I touch my face -Yes it is still there.

I touch my couch - Yes it is still there.

I lean over and touch the Antique Globe - My hand goes straight through it! - It is NOT there!

The whole room is merely a mirage!

So where am I?

I think hard to my mystical broom to take me back to the Tea Room.

No motion at all, I just sit in this mirage of the Library.

"Something is afoot!"

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,494 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Sep 15, 17 12:01 PM
After helping Mrs Fletcher up off the floor with dandydogs help , Egor is EEEECKING like crazy and I say hush you , you will scare the heck out of them, we never know if something is on the wind, or you are trying to tell us something or just plain getting into mischief, so calm down.
I grab a glass of water for Mrs Fletcher as dandydog fans her and with the speed dandydog is flapping that fan it is making poor Mrs Fletchers hair look like it is caught in a wind storm and if she does not slow down she might blow the poor woman of her chair.
I did not know you were so afraid of Dragons Mrs Fletcher but not to worry My Frost is a big puppy dog but don't let him hear you say that him being a fierce and terrifying Dragon .
I am getting that uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach like something is off ,, trouble brewing, danger heading our way . it is like a huge heartbreaking lose I am feeling??
Dandydog where are all the others and WTH is taking them so long to get back her??
I do not like this feeling someone is in danger like death is in the air.....
My Sai tingles on my side and I touch it and memories come flooding back to the day Apollo and I found it in the Armory she took one and I an other and that is when I found my Grandfather's old Army pistol still have not figured that one out yet
I must have drooped it there on our first recon,,,,,,,,,,,,
You two wait here I am going out side to check on the Put Put,,, as I step out of The Tea Room the air is so heavy it is hard to breath and I look up to the sky that is now black as hatis and the clouds swirl and grows louder and stronger , the wind picks up oh this is not good as I run back inside and slam the door shut and yell bar the doors and windows and GET DOWN................

Edited on 09/15/2017 at 12:03:05 PM PST

LJM5091
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Sep 16, 17 4:27 AM
Running up the stairs, I am thinking ...safety in the Library!!! PTG will get us out of here....away from the spying eyes and floating apparitions.

Whoever is watching is still here. My hope now is to get out of the Dark Tower and back to the Tea Room. Captain Randy needs to know what else is going on here.

Taking the stairs, two at a time, doesn’t seem to be getting me anywhere. I am in a horrid dream, slogging through wet sand, my footsteps swallowed by slow rising water. Looking down, I find no wooden stairs. Stairs are replaced with foam-flecked waves, lapping higher and higher up my boots.

Looking up, I am stopped. There is an opening in the ceiling, still a floor away. Water is now filling the cavernous space.

Pulling my cape about me, I decide to use it to help float on the swirling water.

Swirling water !!!...the tower is creating a vortex that continues to rise. Swirling with the rising water, I see luminous, orange-tinged clouds scudding past the open ceiling.

Getting closer to the outside, I hear distant thunderous booms. I hope it is natural thunder and not evil-made.

I am close enough to see the rising water has reached the edge of the open space....it falls smoothly over the old wood that once supported the celling for this tall tower.

I use my hands to paddle toward the edge but have no plan what to do when I get to the there.

Before I can grab hold of a wooden plank, the light bulbs finally go on and I realize I am going on, over the edge of the tower, in a cascading waterfall......to whatever is belooooooow.........

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Sep 18, 17 10:35 AM
"You've got to calm down a wee bit here Dandy Dog and tell me what's going on in that Puppy-dog brain of yours".... ...Mrs Fletcher, Captain Randy is Predicting that there's some Real Troubling Dark, Dire Times a heading our way and to be ready for what's a coming!... ...Ecck...Ecccck!.. ...You betcha your nifty Red and Gold Huggy Jacket Egor,... I's glad too that we brought back all those Goodies from the Eastern Realm!... ..Now we just has to find... PTG, Roo, DD, Long Lost Grim and all the rest of our Illustrious & Awesome but Slightly Insane Crew.... round them up and hold them in the Tea Room until the Captain arrives with a Plan... ...That's wonderful dear... ...While your doing that..Bing and I will be making a Hugh Pot of Honey Rum Tea and lots of Warm Biscuits with Ham & cheese for that important meeting. Now Scoot Pup!....(Mrs Fletcher says with a Gently given Dandy Dog pat as she sends Her on the way.) Broom...Broom...Broom......

Edited on 09/19/2017 at 4:06:49 AM PST

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,494 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Sep 18, 17 12:09 PM
The sky gets blacker and the wind howls like a Banshee , The Tea Room walls shake
and I hold Mrs Fletcher and a wiggy Egor by his Red and Gold Huggy jacket man what a hand full he is, I grab a scooting pup just in time and under the table with us he goes, yelling at Bing HIT THE FLOOR MAN and hold on...
The wind sounds like a million trains and mining carts heading our way and I am so worried about the rest of our slightly insane inmates not knowing what happened to them or where they are....
I peek out from under the table and smile *** I know crazy right* but I see the roof is holding tight whew.
I hear running water?? and a HUGEMUNGUS belch WTH???????
SPLASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KERPLUNCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ???????????
WTH DD???? where did you swim from, you look like a drowned rat....she sits up sputtering and spiting choking .cough cough and try's to wipe her soaked hair from her eyes,,, and like a typical woman all she can say is OH NOOOOOOOO my dress is ruined and my new boots to boot as she pulls out a flopping fish
All I can do is shake my head...............

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
3,791 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Sep 21, 17 10:04 AM
I think hard again at my magical broom

“TAKE ME to the Tea Room”

Nothing! We remain motionless.

Being an analytical sort of insane inhabitant of the Special Room, I think to it: “Why not?”

As a result my comfortable couch ceases to be so comfortable.

I am rocked violently to and fro in an up and down motion until I feel quite queasy.

The thought enters my rather distressed mind that all is not well ‘out there’, and perhaps we are better off ‘in here’.

My broom nods in agreement (if a broom can nod, that is).

The ‘Something is Afoot’ is not good!

Ah well!, my broom obviously knows best and I still have a rather delicate stomach.

So I relax and wait with a nice cup of coffee filched from the HOS Repository.

Eventually I persuade my rather reluctant couch to venture outside and I am struck dumb by the devastation is see before me.

The forest in front of us is flattened and what is worse the ground around me seems to be covered in a metre (three feet to our US readers) of muddy water.

In the far distance I espy another dark menacing cloud, but fortunately it is heading away from us.

The air is thick with moisture and my couch makes heavy going of our way back to the Tea Room.

Fortunately that is still standing and with its roof intact, so our industrious Cap’n Bob made a good job of its repair.

My broom morphs back into its stick like form and I pass through the door.

At first the room seems to be empty, but then I spy several pairs of large round eyes staring at me from under the safe haven of the table.

And there in front of it, sitting on a chair, is a VERY bedraggled DD with water dripping from her sodden costume and forming a little pool around her feet.

She seems to be rather upset!

LJM5091
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Sep 21, 17 10:39 AM
I try hard to keep the naughty words from spilling out of my mouth like the fish just spilled out of my boot. Instead I glare at mon capitaine with the small daggers invisibly hitting him all over his person!

He just yelled at me!!!! (WTH)...like I planned to crash the tea room in a huge wave of sea water!!! Sheesh and crackers!!! I could slap him with my fish.

eeewww... why am I still holding this flipping, flopping fish? I want to throw the slippery-slimehead at him but I toss it off to the other side of the tea room.....a rather large seabird (pelican?) swoops down from somewhere above to catch it and is then gone with only a silver flash of sea water sliding from the still-wiggling fish tail.

I try to rinse the feel of the rough scales off in the little bit of briny water still pooling around me and everyone under the table.

Hair dripping down my face and back, I attempt to stand. Trying to regain some dignity, I wipe it away from my eyes.

I want to cry....
I want to fly....
away....
I want to be dry....
but all I can do siiiiiiiiyah.
No point in boohoohooing.

Taking my mind off of myself, I look to see who IS under the table with Captain Randy.... Mrs. Fletcher is one of the....

Mrs. Fletcher, I am so sorry for bringing that crashing wave in here but I truly have no idea how it got from the Dark Tower to your establishment. She produces dry towels like magic and in an instant, my clothes, hair and the rest of me is dry. The boots are little squeaky but now I can’t be sneaky, cuz I will know when I am nearby.

Edited on 09/21/2017 at 2:23:59 PM PST

LJM5091
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Sep 21, 17 2:20 PM
Before Mrs. Fletcher returns with more towels and mops for the pools of water still on the wooden floor, who should arrive to save the day? Mighty Mouse you say? Is it a bird, a train, or is it souperman?

Noooooo, it’s only our other illustrious leader, Mr. PTG, himself. He smoothly slides through the doorway while his stickety-wickety stick of a broom, slides in right beside him.

I believe, having made a visual assessment of ALL the other animals in the zoo, we have made it through, intact, WHATEVER that was we just made it through!

PTG grabs a mop from Mrs. Fletcher as she bustles around trying to dry out the scattered puddles. Captain Randy, et al. do the crab-walk from under the table. PTG looks to be dancing with the mop while he attempts to sop up sea water.

I can’t help but shake my head wondering how this group survives these calamities.

A freakish tidal wave? Where did it come from? Why did it come at all? Do we prepare for another? Do any of us need swimming lessons? Do we need to build an ark-like ship to rescue us and our winged and four-legged friends?

This calls for more than a plan. We need action!!!!

Edited on 09/21/2017 at 2:23:38 PM PST

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Sep 22, 17 5:01 AM
Pssst Dandy Dog!... ..snort, gruff, snort... ...Pssst Dandy Dog you need to wake up now please...What, what?.. .. Snort,snort...What time is it Mrs Fletcher?... ...Am afraid it's quite early yet Pup, but you see it's kinda a real emergency so...Emergency!... ....Captain Randy's in a heap of trouble right now and desperately needs me right?.. ...No dear...oh?....Roo needs me in her lab for a really important experiment?... ...No dear, now please listen... ...I know, I know,...I'm a think'un here that DD might be out hunting for me cause Egor and I kinda Played a little Prank on Her last night to welcome Her in Special Room Gang!... ...You Did What you little Imp!... ... Sigh...I will deal with that later Youngster believe you me!!... ...But right this minute I need you to take me to the Spacial Room's Eye Doctor cause something terrible is happening to my eyes....Your eyes Mrs Fletcher?... ...Yes dear, my eyes...You see Youngster,...earlier this morning, Bing and I were pondering over a new Tea combination for our Slightly Insane Special Room Ladies... ... When we thought about using a Sweet Cherry Brandy in place of Captain Randy's Favorite "Honey Rum".... ...Of course this meant heading on over to Salty's which I dearly love to do...But!..But!..But!... But What Mrs Fletcher!...My poor two Eyes were seeing how our dear Friend Salty has been turned into a WEE LAD by some Evil Dastardly Villain that's What!!! Ooooooooh....(At that dear Special Room Friends, Mrs Fletcher swoons in a perfect gentle-like swoon while Dandy Dog rushes off to find..........?)

Edited on 09/22/2017 at 6:48:13 AM PST

LJM5091
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Sep 22, 17 12:42 PM
Soooo....... Captain Randy explains, after I go into meltdown mode, that Dandy Dog and Egor were playing a ‘little prank’ as a welcome to the gang . (Anywhere else, it would be called hazing!) They created a small, wet surprise to bring me back to the tearoom.

Funny is always in the eye of the NOT affected! Just to clarify, I was the affected and it wasn’t, nor is it now, funny. Well......, maybe a wee bit of funny.

The funny part was seeing the bulging eyes peering out from under the table and then watching them squirm and skedaddle sideways from under the tablecloth. Now that was funny for me!

I looked to Dandy Dog and gave her a simpering smile thinking about some future ‘get even’. My pride could stand a little puncture. Being crazy-out-of-my-mind with fear of being lost at sea was still giving me the shakes!

However, I had news to report and I didn’t want to wait any longer to explain the happenings in the Dark Tower.

I retold only the most worrisome parts: the feeling of being watched , seeing red dots I was sure were recording device’s on-lights , and the bottomless Knight that was only a holograph . All of these things happened in the Guest Room of the Dark Tower. Caught in a whirlpool of rising water had kept me from telling PTG, Roo, Grim, and Angel.

I looked at our group. Where were Roo, Grim, and Angel? Shoulders scrunched and heads shook with negative nods as eyebrows went up.

Should we go hunting for them or will they return on their own????

Edited on 09/22/2017 at 12:43:38 PM PST

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,494 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Sep 23, 17 12:53 PM
I stand before a very very angry DD both of us soaking wet looking like we took a shower or a swim in the pond fully clothed ,,, she is the one come flying in a tidal wave and she is MAD AT ME??????????/
Women sheeeeeeesh I for the life of me will never figure them out ,, they get in mountains of DOO DOO then blame us and seeing there are only two of us PTG and myself who do you think they blame??
Poor Mrs.Fletcher and Bing running around like chickens with no heads trying to mop up all the sea salt water BAD stuff that water I spy PTG pitching in to help good man.
Someone or a bunch of someones are missing or still under the table , I thought I saw Elsaemerald over by the door??
Okay need a head count AND NO NO ONE MOVES FROM HERE TILL WE COUNT WHO IS HERE OR STILL MIA...
I turn to DD okay spill it WTH happened in the Dark Tower, who was with you, where did all the water come from, answers woman I NEED answers,,
The last thing I remember is all that and rain and wind sounding like a thousand Banshee's and * shudders* those black clouds then grabbing anyone close to me Egor and the pup flying by and diving under the table then that enormous SWOOSHHHHHHHHHHH GURGLE GURGLE and you keplunking on your down under and flipping fish at me, nice no butter no garlic no bread just a flip flopping raw fish UM I do not eat sushi steak and potatoes guy I am..
I look to the table and my jaw drops ON NOOOOOOOOOO craponacracker not only did you almost drown us DD but look >>>>>> all the papers are soaked and floating away in tiny bits .
I hold my head and groan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited on 09/23/2017 at 12:54:22 PM PST

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Sep 23, 17 3:23 PM
I'm slowly waking up again. But WHAT????
This isn't the lovely-soul restoring East that I woke up in before.
Where is the lion cub. And the monkeys? And the beautiful lush garden?

This place is in chaos.
And everything is a soaking soggy mess.
Even my beautiful floating carpet is sodden and smelly. Ugh.
How did I get here?

I look around and see someone glancing in my direction.
Could it be Captain Randy? Maybe but I can't be sure.
I try to get his attention but I can't wave yet -- my wounded wing is still healing.
Been asleep so long and still sooooo groggy.
Need to find a place to rest up a bit.
Somewhere dry and warm.

I try to shout but my voice seems so teeny in this cacophony and all the rushing water.
maybe the Captain will recognize me -- hard to miss the mass of kinky copper curly hair. Maybe if I whistle
No that won't work my whistling is pathetic.
I know, I'll sing. A haunting melody is sure to bring someone

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Sep 25, 17 3:16 AM
Oh My Stars Captain Randy! I truly shutter at the very thought of what might happen next to my Poor Tea Room!!... ... And where in the world is Our Illustrious MC Cleaner-Upper PTG with His Mighty Handy Broom when we need Him?... ...Oh! There you are PTG..sorry about that dear...Everyone, Please save any of the Fresh Fish and other seafood you catch so Bing, Dandy Dog an I can make us a Yummy Pot of Seafood Chowder with fresh baked biscuits for after the mopping and cleaning up is finished...Yes Captain, there will be plenty of Liquid Refreshments also.. ...Egor?..Eccck...Ecck...Ecccck?... ...Yes dear, I believe you can keep that one pretty tiny Gold Fish if you promise to take care of it and if it's OK with Captain Randy too....Why?.. ...Because He and Roo have to look it over to be certain it doesn't have any Magical powers that may come back and do you harm Egor....Meanwhile Egor, could you be a sweet little Monkey and help the Captain gather up all of his very important papers that were scattered throughout the Tea Room?..Thank You Egor...........With that dear Friends we will leave the Tea Room and continue the search for our Slightly Insane Comrades who are still in hiding somewhere within the MC Realm but alas we know not where....Sigh.....

Edited on 09/25/2017 at 3:20:33 AM PST

LJM5091
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Sep 25, 17 11:48 AM
Still vibrating with anger or cold—not sure which. The tearoom is nearly dry, most of our clothing is dry.....must be quivering with pent-up frustration. Captain Randy is blaming me for the tsunami. How dare he?

More importantly, we have missing members. Only dandy dog seems to have a purpose and is on her way to get something accomplished.

From the opposite corner of the room, there is a haunting sound heard above the bustling of the gang still here. It is hard to tell if there is a melody or sounds of a wounded animal. Captain Randy is looking that way and PTG has swept himself into that corner. I see a heap of cloth on top of a small piece of carpet...since it is moving cloth, I think there must be something alive in there.

Both of our leaders will take care of whatever is there, I have no doubt.

I am going to make my way back to the Dark Tower to see if it is still there; if so, I intend to find out why the strange happenings there just a short day ago.

Wrapping my Cape of Dusty Roads tightly around me then twisting my Genie bracelet, I ask to be back in the Dark Tower.

Beam me out Genie........

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
657 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Sep 25, 17 12:44 PM
I open my eyes yet again but my situation hasn't improved.I can remember the very strong winds & the wall of water in front of me but then my mind is blank.Ooh my head hurts & I can't seem to think clearly.

It's so cold,damp & dark & I'm more than a little afraid.I can see a light high above me but my eyes are not focusing clearly.....I hear faint voices of other inhabitants of the castle,which brings me a little comfort but I cannot reply.My voice has given up on me after what seems like hours of screaming for help.

I thought I heard the little put put earlier but maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.It suddenly dawns on me that I should summon my bag,there will be torches,lights & a myriad of useful items that I have collected.My hand moves to my throat.....Oh NO..my pendant is gone I can't get my bag without it.Strangly for some unknown & utterly stupid reason I start to laugh but it isn't long before my laughter becomes gentle sobbing as I realise I have no way to extricate myself from this disasterous situation.

As I feel my tears running freely down my face I close my eyes & imagine a knight or two,in shining armour coming to rescue me........

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,494 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Sep 25, 17 1:00 PM
As I am getting dressed down *** Army Talk for being yelled at**** by a very wet soaked to the bone DD hits me = she would be a good Staff Sargent back at HQ Camp
OK OK OK calm down will you woman I am just as much at lose as you and everyone else is, OH DID I HEAR CLAM CHOWDER ****** DROOLS******
oh sorry DD as was trying to say maybe a bit abrupt for an Lady but I am bewitched
bothered and bewildered by all the shagginess black magic poof here poof there ,now we have to put up with Tidal Waves that nearly knocked Mrs Fletcher's beautiful Tea Room off it's hinges and right now our only safe spot,,so can you understand I am a be perturbed no MAD more like it NO RIGHT P***** OFF is what I am.
And seeing you where the one doing KAWABOONGGAAAAAAAAAAAA on that wave , well who in tar nation else am I to ask??
DD raises her finger and almost pokes my nose,,, her mouth opens ,,, but not a word is said instead she turns her head to a sound,I to hear it like record skipping a low soft lullaby, a squeak, then we see a small mound of wet clothes moving and we get closer and stop at a part breaking through a hole>>> DD look .. is that a wing?? more comes out and we see it is broken,,, now how in heck did a bird get tangled up in a bundle of clothes?? the wing comes out further OH that look painful poor thing ,, then a see a stock kinky curly copper hair????????/ okay this is to much what in any world magic or not does a bird have hair??? and what kinda bird is this?? a Peacock> a Phoenix>a Sparrow? an Owl?> then I hear the melody again and touch of a voice mingled in I look at DD could it be ?? our lost Elsaemerald???
I turn to DD and yep don't ya know it she is POOFFFFFFFFFFFF @#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#$%^&()_)(*&^%$#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()_+

Edited on 09/25/2017 at 1:01:58 PM PST

Go to: