thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Another Diamond Sale, please, please!

[Post New]by thistle809 on Apr 15, 18 9:51 AM
Many of us appreciated the Diamond Sale that we had a couple of weeks ago, but it would be very helpful to have another as time until the end of the Spring Event draws closer. It would be especially nice if all the Diamond Packs were discounted this time because it would allow more players to benefit. Not everyone can afford to spend $20.99 (that's if you are a Game Cub member) on a frivolity like diamonds for a game and, for players with more than one game, the cost quickly becomes prohibitive.

While there is still enough time for people to have a reasonable chance at reaching goals for achievements, please, give us another Diamond Sale.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

Re:Another Diamond Sale, please, please!

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 15, 18 10:21 AM
If it helps:
I have a game on level 30 with limited areas to visit.I make a point of spending just a little time each day collecting the morphing eggs.I complete a few Spring Rooms..morphing eggs then repeat.Since the first day of the event I have received 309 diamonds.

ETA ..10 of these were from daily bonuses ,sorry.

Edited on 04/15/2018 at 10:23:59 AM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,885 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 15, 18 10:32 AM
Puzzles, puzzles and yet more puzzles!!

Attie_1234
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Attie_1234 on Apr 15, 18 1:00 PM
playingthegame wrote:Puzzles, puzzles and yet more puzzles!!

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Apr 15, 18 1:00 PM
I am always short of diamonds when I try the DQ achievements. So I use the event to hit a lot of morphing eggs and butterflies in the spring rooms.
Since the generous winter event I am not short of coins, so I do not play a lot of spring HOS.

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,413 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Apr 15, 18 1:32 PM
I am up 316 diamonds since springevent started.. I collect morphing eegs and just play the game.. not spending any during events.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,961 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 15, 18 2:47 PM
Just curious thistle809, but what are you using diamonds on at this moment?

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 15, 18 3:43 PM
I'm at level 76 and have never spent a dime of real life money. not in the budget

I agree with Playingthegame. Play the puzzles. Pick rewards that keep the coins and diamonds in the 1st 2 slots. Play only the Free chances to get the diamonds and run...

cindykat325

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Apr 16, 18 7:47 AM
These replies make me chuckle. The skill of reading comprehension must have been sadly ignored in some schools. Nowhere did I say I was desperate for ways to find diamonds, nor did I say I was spending vast amounts of diamonds on anything.

My point in requesting to provide another diamond sale which would include all the different diamond packs was for players who may not have the time (or, perhaps, the physical ability) to gather hundreds of morphing eggs or play a dozen puzzles or play every HOS in each Spring Room each day, was to give everyone, including new players or those with limitations of some sort a better chance at completing some of the achievements.

verdesa
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by verdesa on Apr 16, 18 8:59 AM
Actually considered buying diamonds in the last sale but the only discounted package on offer being the c.$20 one, put me off the idea. I don't need the diamonds, just saw it as a way to support the game ...

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Apr 16, 18 3:26 PM
Over the past few years I have been playing I have built up a stash of over 8000 diamonds. That could be because I rarely use them. I reserve them for completing DQ's or CC's when necessary and never use them for anything else.

Go to: