Finish the Quest Series "setting up the Airplane"

[Post New]by FishyBiotch on Apr 15, 18 10:23 AM
been getting this message for about 8 levels .... any one know at what level these quests start becoming available?

thanks

Butter_Cup

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,520 Posts

Re:Finish the Quest Series "setting up the Airplane"

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 15, 18 11:35 AM
Have you bought the plane yet? Then visited Chris on the dock?

You first need to find all the missing paintings. Some of those quests to get the clues you need to be at least level 43 to access one of the mini-games. These quests start coming when you visit Chris and look inside the crate.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/357491.page#5970445

Then you need to follow a series of quests to get missing parts for and to fix the plane.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/344199.page

Then you must get the pieces to restore the AES emblem on the door next to the paintings. Once done you can open the door and start working on finding the blueprints.

FYI. Once you get the AES emblem assembled you can play it like a mini-game over and over. As you earn trophies you can top out at 5900 coins per play. Double if you use a keepsake doubling coins. Can come in handy. It does cost you 1 energy unit per play. But... you can earn more than enough coins to buy mac n' cheese. In other words when the AES emblem is maxed you can play 13 times (13 energy) to by 1 mac 'n cheese at 72,000 giving you max energy plus 30 more .

Edited on 04/15/2018 at 11:38:01 AM PST

[Post New]by FishyBiotch on Apr 15, 18 3:46 PM
yes, I have the plane and visited Chris on the dock got an empty wooden box delivered

I'm at level 38 so ill keep plugging away at it until the quests finally come up ...

I have one quest "painting clues" for the 3rd piece of a map, but it requires level 43 to do the mini game required.

I do have 2 of the painting hanging in the exhibit

thank you as always for the help!

now, I am seriously looking forward to the emblem 'mini game' mac 'n cheese for breakfast/lunch/dinner everyday whoop whoop!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,520 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 15, 18 4:10 PM
My other game is in the same position. Waiting to level up to 43 in order to play the mini-game so it too is at a standstill. That game is also on level 38 . Quite a bit to go I'd say .

Hang in there. Use this time to build up your coins, gold, and experience during this Spring Fling Event. Use experience keepsakes whenever possible on HOS especially if you replaying WY over and over for Plush Bunny collection. Use a coin keepsake when playing the Toy Repair 1b over and over.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,153 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 15, 18 8:22 PM
Silver,

How many games of Art do you have? You are a very busy gamer.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,520 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 16, 18 6:12 AM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:Silver,

How many games of Art do you have? You are a very busy gamer.

Just 2. One on my main PC and the other on my laptop.

The laptop game was mainly created as a part time game and is moving forward slowly. Just hit level 39 this morning and only has 655 energy bar when full.

My main game is level 62 with a 2100 energy bar when full and has finished building the Museum compound. It's now just working on the events, finishing achievements, get to guru level in all HOS and mini-games, getting all town and shop accessories bought, and all customizations completed. Hope to have all that done by Pirate's Day. Still have a lot to do.

Both games started at the same time so you can see which one gets most of the attention.

I am busy. Have a short attention span I suppose. I play MC (2 games), ART (2 games), and SMaL (1 game).

[Post New]by FishyBiotch on Apr 17, 18 9:48 AM
I'm impressed silver wow all that and you still find the time to help everyone and post very useful info ... thanks to you and to all others who are patient enough to answer the same questions over and over ....

I have just one game each of MC and ART but need to ask (incase I get bored lol) what game is SMal?

*Butter_Cup*

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,520 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 17, 18 10:46 AM
FishyBiotch wrote:
I have just one game each of MC and ART but need to ask (incase I get bored lol) what game is SMal?

Sir Match a Lot. A Match 3 Free to Play game from Elephant Games, the makers of MC. Don't let the cutesy graphics fool you. It is actually more difficult than it appears.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,969 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 17, 18 5:35 PM
Yes, it is. SMal is a pain without the bonuses... which I refuse to pay for. Collect coins through the week and then use some game coins every other weekend to get a bit further.

I play Sunken Secrets too. Kept me busy for almost a year. They quit adding to it this year and apparently don't have any of the events on a schedule within the game. At least, Boom Zap did that for us with ART.

Go to: