ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Anyone else having issue with getting 2 gnomes?

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Apr 15, 18 2:27 PM
This is my first year playing so according to blog for this event I should get 2 gnomes for each turn in. I have been getting 1.
I have checked my ranch inventory very carefully and my achievement shows I have only gotten 3 since this quest started.
I have submitted a ticket, just wondering if I am the only one having this problem.
Thank all!
Angela

Re:Anyone else having issue with getting 2 gnomes?

[Post New]by Fiery_1 on Apr 16, 18 1:45 AM
I am only getting one gnome as well and this is the first time I have played this event

[Post New]by Mercury_Phoenix on Apr 16, 18 1:50 AM
Yeah, i'm the same. First time playing for this event and i'm only receiving one gnome per turn in.

Edited on 04/16/2018 at 2:04:48 AM PST

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Apr 16, 18 7:39 AM
I'm sorry it's other people too. Be sure to put in a ticket with the game developers. If you don't know how it's the green box on the left below the game screen,(Bushwhacker 2 Help & Support, click on the box, it will take you to the help screen, select my problem isn't listed (very last option in the list)
For new players, this isn't something BF can fix. They developer support is very good and they will get us fixed as soon as they can.

Edited on 04/16/2018 at 7:41:02 AM PST

[Post New]by Fiery_1 on Apr 17, 18 4:40 AM
Thank you Armymom for the info and explaining how to contact them, I have submitted a ticket so fingers crossed.......

[Post New]by Mercury_Phoenix on Apr 17, 18 4:42 AM
ArmyMomOkc, I did not know how to do a ticket, so your post helped, thank you.

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Apr 17, 18 9:02 AM
Quests completed after the afternoon of Apr 16th will award 2 gnomes, for any player, not just those new to the event.

Go to: