keesacat
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Can't find the last piece of armour.

[Post New]by keesacat on Jul 25, 10 5:13 PM
According to the strategy guide, I have missed a hidden object game and a lot of things for my inventory, but I can't go on because I don't know where the game is.
Strategy guide isn't much help. I still need the last piece of armor, the piece of pipe, and the fetters(arm locks). Don't know where to go next. Can anybody who has gone this far help?
Thanks,
keesacat

Edited on 07/25/2010 at 5:13:42 PM PST

Re:Can't find the last piece of armour.

[Post New]by WeeHillyWilly on Jul 25, 10 10:44 PM
I've played the whole game twice, I really should take notes so that I can remember where things are. Do you have a shovel in your inventory ? If so, then go back to the water where the raft is outside, there is a hump of dirt there, use the shovel and get the fetters. That's all I remember.....maybe doing this will trigger something else. Sorry I can't be more help.

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

[Post New]by Chaorite on Jul 26, 10 8:07 AM
Hi Kee

I'll try not to do too much game spoilering here but .. once you have the hook, the trap will raise and give you the rake. Once you have given the cook her ladle you'll have the garden lit up and a place for the rake will become evident.

Once placed, the rake will reveal the shovel. The shovel needs to be used to dig near the raft. That will give you the fetters.

Put the fetters on the shelf and the pipe you need will fall down. When that's placed, you will have the arm you need.

If you're sitll looking for the helmet, try looking back in the town. Not everything is located in the castle.

Edited on 07/26/2010 at 9:06:55 AM PST

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 26, 10 8:29 AM
You need the pick to get the helmet. Take it to the church entrance (where you have placed the stone ball) and use it on the wall on the left side of the entrance.

[Post New]by RAINE408 on Jul 26, 10 8:40 AM
hello..ive searched every inch of the entire game and i cant find the helmet pleeeeassseee help

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

[Post New]by Chaorite on Jul 26, 10 9:08 AM
Raine

If you have the pickaxe, take it back to the chapel and use it on the broken piece of stone to the left of the entrance. The helmet lies behind it.

Not everything you need is in the castle. You will have to go back and forth several times. One good tip is to make sure you check ALL locations in the town before heading back across the river to avoid unnecessary trips back and forth.

Cheers

Go to: