bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dig The Ground

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 16, 18 12:29 AM
Dig the Ground is a unique puzzler that has you matching gems and using all sorts of tools to clear the ground tiles beneath you. You’ll find that this bright and colorful brain teaser includes multiple levels of complexity that vary greatly from level to level. Your goal is to clear tiles and get the gold chests hidden underground. Assemble crystals of the same color into chains - the more you collect, the bigger the explosion! Test your puzzle skills today!

KCMO
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Dig The Ground

[Post New]by KCMO on Apr 19, 18 1:29 PM
I like the concept. However, I've been stuck for two days on Level 3. Have gone through every concept I've learned and have gotten to to a chain of 18 to move beyond the first turn to the right and cannot budge. I need help or I cannot refer the game. Other than make the chains longer, there is not another instruction or hint. Can someone HELP!? Otherwise, I quit.

KCMO

[Post New]by gladysschmuck on Apr 22, 18 9:11 AM
It took me a few days to realize that I could delete colors by twos. That helps to be able to build longer chains.

[Post New]by deejay3333 on Apr 22, 18 4:14 PM
How do you move the pieces? I can't get them to move. I click on one to drag, and it doesn't move. Am I doing something wrong, or do I need tech assistance? Thanks.

[Post New]by AuthorPaula on Apr 22, 18 6:07 PM
KCMO wrote:I like the concept. However, I've been stuck for two days on Level 3. Have gone through every concept I've learned and have gotten to to a chain of 18 to move beyond the first turn to the right and cannot budge. I need help or I cannot refer the game. Other than make the chains longer, there is not another instruction or hint. Can someone HELP!? Otherwise, I quit.

KCMO

Yeah, we're stuck there, too. The limited help says it takes a nuclear explosion to clear them but no clue as to what that is. At first I thought it was the round thing further down (looks like a mix between radioactive symbol and a film reel) but blowing it up didn't do anything.

Anyone get past this? If not, I'll be asking for my money back.

Edited on 04/22/2018 at 6:10:57 PM PST

[Post New]by AuthorPaula on Apr 22, 18 6:10 PM
deejay3333 wrote:How do you move the pieces? I can't get them to move. I click on one to drag, and it doesn't move. Am I doing something wrong, or do I need tech assistance? Thanks.

They don't drag, not like Bejeweled. You click on one and drag your cursor to another. You can link across, up, down, and diagonal. 2 does nothing but remove them. 3 will sloooowly break down the blocks. 4 will make a single block go away. 5 - 8 = bomb, 8 and higher get you a big zap sideways and up/down. I've linked up to 10 I think.

Go to: