Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Dig The Ground here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 16, 18 12:41 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/16/2018 at 9:43:45 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Dig The Ground here.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Apr 16, 18 6:38 AM
Found the game O.K., but boring Connect the dots blow uo squares. Not for me, but try it for yourself. You might like it

[Post New]by gilliandean on Apr 16, 18 9:29 AM
took me 30mins. to complete the first screen. A bit more than 'connect the dots' There is some strategy here - try it !
Seems as though this could be a "never-ending" game.
CANADA

LBF242
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by LBF242 on Apr 16, 18 9:40 AM
I think this is an awesome game. You have to give it some thought it is not just your typical match 3. If you just match 3 it takes awhile to complete a level but match as many as you can and it gets interesting, lightning bolts, etc.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 16, 18 9:44 AM
Howdy Everybody,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Dig The Ground here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Dig The Ground.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by gilliandean on Apr 19, 18 9:39 AM
still on level 2! How do you get past those wooden looking boxes in the centre? I've tried blowing them up but the horizontal line will Not move!!!
CANADA

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Apr 21, 18 4:16 AM
gilliandean wrote:still on level 2! How do you get past those wooden looking boxes in the centre? I've tried blowing them up but the horizontal line will Not move!!!
CANADA

They're not supposed to blow up. They're barriers.

I've played games similar to this, although they involved water rushing in where the tiles are removed, making flowers bloom, and you get points to put toward making a garden. This game appears to lack that.

Go to: